Posted to alt.food.fast-food,rec.food.cooking,alt.food.barbecue,alt.sports.footbal.pro.kc-chiefs

Default NOMINATION - Casa Boner Debate Team Photo = International K00kspeakSymbol

Now how many people use both an eternal-september account and then go
out and purchase service from blocknews for their dedicated trolling
activities?

Marty Bodine sure does.

And he's socked up as LeKook using aioe.org at the same time, good grief.

Say Marty, it's starting to look like you're even fruitier than Spin!

I think even Sybil had less personalities than you...

Btw, I trimmed alt.usenet.kooks from your groups list, just so you know.