Banned

Default FooD And Time Pass

From where barbecue originate and what is si actual meaning of barbecue?
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

amberdorsch123 > wrote:

> From where barbecue originate and what is si actual meaning of barbecue?

One day God was messing around,lighting his farts,and he accidently hit
a cow. Thus was born barbecue!

monroe(some cultists believe He hit a pig...)
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Wed, 19 Dec 2012 23:47:29 -0600, Sqwertz >
wrote:

>On Wed, 19 Dec 2012 18:02:36 -0500, monroe, of course wrote:
>
>> amberdorsch123 > wrote:
>>
>>> From where barbecue originate and what is si actual meaning of barbecue?

>> One day God was messing around,lighting his farts,and he accidently hit
>> a cow. Thus was born barbecue!

>It was Thor, the dude with the lightening bolts. Thor was the guy
>that hung around God's ass with the BIC lighter and told him where to
>aim.
>
>-sw (you're sick monroe)

I don't believe in Thor. I'm an athorist.

Cam
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Dec 19, 1:53*am, amberdorsch123
> wrote:
> From where barbecue originate and what is si actual meaning of barbecue?
>
> --
> amberdorsch123

you've got to be kidding. barbecue was used as a food preparation
method by many cultures. it's as old as fire itself.
govern yourself accordingly.