FoodBanter.com

-   -   YIKES! Make this recipe (https://www.foodbanter.com/barbecue/417946-yikes-make-recipe.html)

Zz Yzx 27-05-2012 11:55 PM

YIKES! Make this recipe

http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/fo...igrette-351810

Grilled falp meat and stuff.

Damn fine eats. I made per recipe. Glad I did. Family too.

Do it right now.

-Zz
"Zz Yzx" rhymes with "physics"; or " Isaacs" if you prefer.
http://www.abandonedbutnotforgotten.com/zzyzx_road.htm

Shanghai 28-05-2012 12:28 AM

YIKES! Make this recipe

On 5/27/2012 5:55 PM, Zz Yzx wrote:
> http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/fo...igrette-351810
>
> Grilled falp meat and stuff.
>
> Damn fine eats. I made per recipe. Glad I did. Family too.
>
> Do it right now.
>
> -Zz
> "Zz Yzx" rhymes with "physics"; or " Isaacs" if you prefer.
> http://www.abandonedbutnotforgotten.com/zzyzx_road.htm

I read it just to see what 'falp meat' was....

Zz Yzx 28-05-2012 11:04 PM

YIKES! Make this recipe

>> http://www.abandonedbutnotforgotten.com/zzyzx_road.htm
>
>I read it just to see what 'falp meat' was....

You know... falp meat.... meat from a falp.

It's like snipe meat, only more meaty.

Seriously, it's a GOOD recipe. Use flap meat or skirt steak if you
can't get the falp meat.

-Zz

Gene 01-06-2012 03:11 AM

YIKES! Make this recipe

snip

>>> I read it just to see what 'falp meat' was....

>>Falp is the sound your nuts make if you try to run naked.
>>

>Then what is the "fadoup" sound?

The sound your face makes when it hits the mud because you tripped on
your balls while running naked?

"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad"

Zz Yzx 02-06-2012 02:54 AM

YIKES! Make this recipe

>Not sure what that would be. Flank and skirt, I understand. But not sirloin
>flap.

I'm not either. But Costco sells it as "Flap Steak" or "Flap Meat".
It's stringy and incredibly flavorful. It looks kinna' like skirt
steak, only stringyer. I'm pretty sure it's from the cow's diaghram,
but don't quote me on it.

DAMN fine eats.

-Zz