Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default YIKES! Make this recipe

http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/fo...igrette-351810

Grilled falp meat and stuff.

Damn fine eats. I made per recipe. Glad I did. Family too.

Do it right now.

-Zz
"Zz Yzx" rhymes with "physics"; or " Isaacs" if you prefer.
http://www.abandonedbutnotforgotten.com/zzyzx_road.htm
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On 5/27/2012 5:55 PM, Zz Yzx wrote:
> http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/fo...igrette-351810
>
> Grilled falp meat and stuff.
>
> Damn fine eats. I made per recipe. Glad I did. Family too.
>
> Do it right now.
>
> -Zz
> "Zz Yzx" rhymes with "physics"; or " Isaacs" if you prefer.
> http://www.abandonedbutnotforgotten.com/zzyzx_road.htm

I read it just to see what 'falp meat' was....
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

>> http://www.abandonedbutnotforgotten.com/zzyzx_road.htm
>
>I read it just to see what 'falp meat' was....

You know... falp meat.... meat from a falp.

It's like snipe meat, only more meaty.

Seriously, it's a GOOD recipe. Use flap meat or skirt steak if you
can't get the falp meat.

-Zz
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

snip

>>> I read it just to see what 'falp meat' was....

>>Falp is the sound your nuts make if you try to run naked.
>>

>Then what is the "fadoup" sound?

The sound your face makes when it hits the mud because you tripped on
your balls while running naked?

"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad"
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

>Not sure what that would be. Flank and skirt, I understand. But not sirloin
>flap.

I'm not either. But Costco sells it as "Flap Steak" or "Flap Meat".
It's stringy and incredibly flavorful. It looks kinna' like skirt
steak, only stringyer. I'm pretty sure it's from the cow's diaghram,
but don't quote me on it.

DAMN fine eats.

-Zz

Yikes! Prohibition? greybeard[_2_] Wine 8 20-02-2015 07:10 AM
Limburger - yikes - 15.99/lb ++ Kalmia General Cooking 6 07-02-2012 06:48 PM
Yikes! Gas price Melba's Jammin' General Cooking 142 06-05-2008 05:00 PM
Yikes!!! jmcquown General Cooking 0 14-08-2005 01:13 PM
Yikes! Her Serene Highness Chocolate 3 08-10-2003 02:29 PM