FoodBanter.com

-   -   I like pork ribs (https://www.foodbanter.com/barbecue/414903-i-like-pork-ribs.html)

Library 17-01-2012 09:52 PM

I like pork ribs

But I do them in a big ole' pot of saurkraut. Sometimes I put a
Kassler or two in there, along with pig tails.

[email protected] 18-01-2012 01:27 AM

I like pork ribs

On 17-Jan-2012, Library > wrote:

> But I do them in a big ole' pot of saurkraut. Sometimes I put a
> Kassler or two in there, along with pig tails.

Notwithstanding that I like pork similar to what you describe, what
does this have to do with barbecue. or cooking outdoors over a
fire. This is after all a barbecue group dedicated to cooking
outdoors. It's obvious from your byline that you don't wish to be
identified, so what is your point?

--
Brick(Who is in the phone book if anybody cares.)

Library 18-01-2012 01:10 PM

I like pork ribs

On Jan 17, 9:14*pm, Sqwertz > wrote:
> On Wed, 18 Jan 2012 01:27:37 GMT, wrote:
> > On 17-Jan-2012, Library > wrote:

> >> But I do them in a big ole' pot of saurkraut. *Sometimes I put a
> >> Kassler or two in there, along with pig tails.

> > Notwithstanding that I like pork similar to what you describe, what
> > does this have to do with barbecue. or cooking outdoors over a
> > fire. This is after all a barbecue group dedicated to cooking
> > outdoors. It's obvious from your byline that you don't wish to be
> > identified, so what is your point?

> This is our long-time troll and heroin user, Willains Walker from the
> Kitcher Public Library in Ontario.
>
> -sw

That's Willians Walker to you.

gregz 18-01-2012 07:50 PM

I like pork ribs

Sqwertz > wrote:
> On Tue, 17 Jan 2012 13:52:52 -0800 (PST), Library wrote:
>
>> But I do them in a big ole' pot of saurkraut. Sometimes I put a
>> Kassler or two in there, along with pig tails.

> What a waste of pork ribs. Use butt, picnic, or country [style] rib
> for pork and kraut. Baby backs or pork spares get to messay, all
> falling off the bones (long slow cooking so the potatoes and meat get
> slightly sour)
>
> -sw

Well, I used spares last batch. Could have used country, but maybe the
bones add something. You can also use chops.....

Greg

just joe 19-01-2012 12:29 AM

I like pork ribs

willie ******?? is that you??

gregz 20-01-2012 01:08 AM

I like pork ribs

Sqwertz > wrote:
> On Wed, 18 Jan 2012 19:50:22 +0000 (UTC), gregz wrote:
>
>> Sqwertz > wrote:

>>> What a waste of pork ribs. Use butt, picnic, or country [style] rib
>>> for pork and kraut. Baby backs or pork spares get to messay, all
>>> falling off the bones (long slow cooking so the potatoes and meat get
>>> slightly sour)
>>>
>>> -sw

>> Well, I used spares last batch. Could have used country, but maybe the
>> bones add something. You can also use chops.....

> I'm making it now.
>
> This is pork and sauerkraut:
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/7275891...3653/lightbox/
>
> -sw (formerly known as Sour Kraut @ AOL)

I'm going to have to take some frozen batch out of freezer now!

Greg