FoodBanter.com

-   -   How to roast a long pig? (https://www.foodbanter.com/barbecue/414330-how-roast-long-pig.html)

Stephanie[_6_] 26-12-2011 06:33 PM

How to roast a long pig?

Hello,

I'm new to this cannibalism and femcan thing, but my boyfriends wants to be
roasted alive on a spit and I've agreed to cook him.

Can you give me some advice, so that he will cook nicely?

How can I cook a whole man?

Which spices and sauces do I need to use?

How long will it take, until he is done?

Thanks,

Stephanie

Boycannibal 31-12-2011 03:35 AM

How to roast a long pig?

On Dec 26, 12:33*pm, "Stephanie"
wrote:
Hello,

I'm new to this cannibalism and femcan thing, but my boyfriends wants to be
roasted alive on a spit and I've agreed to cook him.

Can you give me some advice, so that he will cook nicely?

How can I cook a whole man?

Which spices and sauces do I need to use?

How long will it take, until he is done?

Thanks,

Stephanie

Here are a few pieces of advice.

1. You can spit him many ways. I normally attach a small board to the
spit and then use some strong string to tie him to the board and spit.

2. In regards to spices/sauces, prepare him like you would pork.

3. Generally, you need to cook a man for 15-20 minutes per pound.

4. Make sure that you keep him high enough of the ground so that the
flames can't burn the body.

If you have any other questions, contact me:
.

Please send pictures of the man before, while cooking, and after.

[email protected] 15-04-2014 01:55 AM

How to roast a long pig?

I need a chef

paccman 18-04-2014 08:11 PM

How to roast a long pig?

wrote:
I need a chef

Bob Arson's White Devil Dinky-Dao Motha****a Bobbacoo Sauce
Marinade/Baste/Dip/Bloody Leroy Mix
Ingredients:

1 8 oz. can tomato sauce
1 6 oz. can tomato paste
1 cup black coffee
3/4 cup beer (Killian's Red preferred)
3/4 cup fruit juice (citrus: orange/pineapple/mango type)
2 tblsp. whiskey
1 tblsp. lemon juice
1 tblsp. worcestershire sauce
1 tblsp. vinegar (red wine garlic preferred)
3 cloves garlic. minced
3 jalepeno peppers, minced
1/4 large onion, minced 1/8 red, 1/8 white preferred)
2 1/2 tsp. liquid smoke
2 tblsp. brown sugar
1 tblsp. molasses
1 1/2 tblsp. crushed red pepper
1 cube beef bouillon
1 1/2 tsp. salt
1 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
1 1/2 tsp. paprika
1 1/2 tsp. cayenne pepper
3 dashes basil
3 dashes oregano
3 dashes savory
ashes of one fine thin joint

http://www.churchofeuthanasia.org/e-...s/butcher.html

Bowser1017 01-02-2015 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephanie[_6_] (Post 1697344)
Hello,

I'm new to this cannibalism and femcan thing, but my boyfriends wants to be
roasted alive on a spit and I've agreed to cook him.

Can you give me some advice, so that he will cook nicely?

How can I cook a whole man?

Which spices and sauces do I need to use?

How long will it take, until he is done?

Thanks,

Stephanie

Will you cook me and eat me too please?

[email protected] 18-05-2019 08:22 PM

How to roast a long pig?

On Friday, December 30, 2011 at 9:35:15 PM UTC-5, Boycannibal wrote:
On Dec 26, 12:33*pm, "Stephanie"
wrote:
[...]

Of all the men who could/should have been spit roasted I haven't seen evidence of one that was...