Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default BBQ-ing Cheerios

I had a friend ask me if he could grill Cheerios. I told him no, kind
sir, you are an idiot. But then, he said "who the **** are you, anyway?"

Uh, well??

I'm sure as hell not the milk man.

- Brarydog

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On 21-Aug-2011, "Jay Brary" > wrote:

> I had a friend ask me if he could grill Cheerios. I told him no, kind
> sir, you are an idiot. But then, he said "who the **** are you, anyway?"
>
> Uh, well??
>
> I'm sure as hell not the milk man.
>
> - Brarydog

I have no doubt that I COULD grill cheerios if I wanted too. But, I have
no intention of doing so. Why the **** would I want to grill my cereal?
They might be good toasted a little for snacks.One could do that in an
iron skillet. I don't think I'll do that either.
--
Brick(Too soon old and too late smart)