Karl-Hugo Weesberg

Default John Kerry hates barbecue ! ! !

He wants to ban it forever, so better vote for

George W. BUSH !
Nathan Lau

Karl-Hugo Weesberg wrote:

Just a troll-bot?

--
Aloha,

Nathan Lau
San Jose, CA

#include <std.disclaimer>
Beth Cole

Nathan Lau wrote:
> Karl-Hugo Weesberg wrote:
>
> Just a troll-bot?

Pretty much. He hit the fencing group with a "fencing is the sport of
Satan" spew, as well.

Beth

--
The problems of the world cannot possibly be solved by skeptics or
cynics whose horizons are limited by the obvious realities. We need men
Ol' Hippie

Beth; I love your Quote, that is awesome.

--
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in
one pretty well preserved piece, but to skid across the line broadside,

Beth Cole

Ol' Hippie wrote:

> Beth; I love your Quote, that is awesome.

Thanks! I am a firm believer in dreaming the impossible. Life is much
more fun that way.

Beth