Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default Need to Q

Gonna hit 32 today! Gonna try to Q up some pork rib meat. Now only if
the snow and I will hold off...

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Gene" > wrote in message
> Gonna hit 32 today! Gonna try to Q up some pork rib meat. Now only if
> the snow and I will hold off...

What kind of B-Que hardware do you use in the snow? What kind of Fuel?

Kent

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Jan 17, 10:40*am, "Kent" > wrote:
> "Gene" > wrote in message
>
> ... > Gonna hit 32 today! Gonna try to Q up some pork rib meat. Now only if
> > the snow and I will hold off...

> What kind of B-Que hardware do you use in the snow? What kind of Fuel?
>
> Kent

What do you light it with? Do you wear mittens or gloves? Isn't wool
itchy? Wet wool is stinky, isn't it?
Does the snow melt when you BBQ it?

Inquiring minds need to know!

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"tutall" > wrote in message
On Jan 17, 10:40 am, "Kent" > wrote:
> "Gene" > wrote in message
>
> ... > Gonna hit 32 today!
> Gonna try to Q up some pork rib meat. Now only if
> > the snow and I will hold off...

> What kind of B-Que hardware do you use in the snow? What kind of Fuel?
>
> Kent

What do you light it with? Do you wear mittens or gloves? Isn't wool
itchy? Wet wool is stinky, isn't it?
Does the snow melt when you BBQ it?

Inquiring minds need to know!

I used to grill in the winter amidst the snow quite a lot. I'm sincerely
curious about what Gene is going to do. It's OK to ask "Whadya going to do
today". I've learned from that type of question.

Your characteristically snotty comment to my simple question is one of the
things that is destroying this NG.

Blowing your nose gently three times a day will help you. As well get some
saline nasal irrigant and cleanse once daily. It will help you.

Kent

Kent

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Jan 17, 12:51*pm, "Kent" > wrote:

<snip drivel>

Excuse me Kent, are you under the impression that anyone, expecially
myself, gives a good goddamn what your opinion might be?

You are proof that ignorance speaks loudly. Look at you going at the
Oven things again with COGS. Damn son, dig much deeper and you'll need
a mining permit.

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

tutall pecked at the keyboard and produced the following:

> On Jan 17, 10:40 am, "Kent" > wrote:
>> "Gene" > wrote in message
>>
>> ... > Gonna hit 32
>> today! Gonna try to Q up some pork rib meat. Now only if
>>> the snow and I will hold off...

>> What kind of B-Que hardware do you use in the snow? What kind of
>> Fuel?
>>
>> Kent

> What do you light it with? Do you wear mittens or gloves? Isn't wool
> itchy? Wet wool is stinky, isn't it?
> Does the snow melt when you BBQ it?
>
> Inquiring minds need to know!

I just blew beans out my nose. Thanks.

--
TFM® ²°¹¹

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"TFM® ²°¹¹" <F@T B@$T@®D> wrote in message
ster.com...
> tutall pecked at the keyboard and produced the following:
>
>> On Jan 17, 10:40 am, "Kent" > wrote:
>>> "Gene" > wrote in message
>>>
>>> ... > Gonna hit 32
>>> today! Gonna try to Q up some pork rib meat. Now only if
>>>
>>> What kind of B-Que hardware do you use in the snow? What kind of
>>> Fuel?
>>>
>>> Kent

>> What do you light it with? Do you wear mittens or gloves? Isn't wool
>> itchy? Wet wool is stinky, isn't it?
>> Does the snow melt when you BBQ it?
>>
>> Inquiring minds need to know!

> I just blew beans out my nose. Thanks.
>
> --
> TFM® ²°¹¹

Beans?? Boogers maybe would be more likely. I hope you didn't eat the beans.

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Jan 17, 5:40*pm, "TFM® ²°¹¹" <F@T B@$T@®D> wrote:

> I just blew beans out my nose. *Thanks.
>
> --
> TFM® ²°¹¹- Hide quoted text -

Twice ate beans, yummmmmmm.

Posted to alt.food.barbecue
bbq bbq is offline

On 1/17/2011 2:51 PM, Kent wrote:
> > wrote in message
> On Jan 17, 10:40 am, > wrote:
>> > wrote in message
>>
>> ... > Gonna hit 32 today!
>> Gonna try to Q up some pork rib meat. Now only if
>>> the snow and I will hold off...

>> What kind of B-Que hardware do you use in the snow? What kind of Fuel?
>>
>> Kent

> What do you light it with? Do you wear mittens or gloves? Isn't wool
> itchy? Wet wool is stinky, isn't it?
> Does the snow melt when you BBQ it?
>
> Inquiring minds need to know!
>>

> I used to grill in the winter amidst the snow quite a lot. I'm sincerely
> curious about what Gene is going to do. It's OK to ask "Whadya going to do
> today". I've learned from that type of question.
>
> Your characteristically snotty comment to my simple question is one of the
> things that is destroying this NG.
>
> Blowing your nose gently three times a day will help you. As well get some
> saline nasal irrigant and cleanse once daily. It will help you.

Geez, he was just trying to help you. If your questions were answered,
without a doubt you would have had a few more.

If you have grilled quite a lot in the snow, then you *should* have the
answers to the questions you asked...

There is nothing different about bbq/grilling in the winter. Except
probably best to have some protection from the wind

BBQ

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"bbq" > wrote in message
> On 1/17/2011 2:51 PM, Kent wrote:
>> > wrote in message
>>>
>>> ... > Gonna hit 32 today!
>>> Gonna try to Q up some pork rib meat. Now only if
>>>
>>> What kind of B-Que hardware do you use in the snow? What kind of Fuel?
>>>
>>> Kent

>> What do you light it with? Do you wear mittens or gloves? Isn't wool
>> itchy? Wet wool is stinky, isn't it?
>> Does the snow melt when you BBQ it?
>>
>> Inquiring minds need to know!
>>>

>> I used to grill in the winter amidst the snow quite a lot. I'm sincerely
>> curious about what Gene is going to do. It's OK to ask "Whadya going to
>> do
>> today". I've learned from that type of question.
>>
>> Your characteristically snotty comment to my simple question is one of
>> the
>> things that is destroying this NG.
>>
>> Blowing your nose gently three times a day will help you. As well get
>> some
>> saline nasal irrigant and cleanse once daily. It will help you.
>>

> Geez, he was just trying to help you. If your questions were answered,
> without a doubt you would have had a few more.
>
> If you have grilled quite a lot in the snow, then you *should* have the
> answers to the questions you asked...
>
> There is nothing different about bbq/grilling in the winter. Except
> probably best to have some protection from the wind
>
> BBQ

I'm interested in what others do in the winter. It might be different than
what I did.

There's quite a bit that is different when you're trying to grill in the
winter.

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

>Gonna hit 32 today! Gonna try to Q up some pork rib meat. Now only if
>the snow and I will hold off...

Cold OK, wind BAD. Shroud.

-Zz
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Kent" > wrote in
:

@j32g2000prh.googlegroups.co

>>> What do you light it with? Do you wear mittens or gloves? Isn't wool
>>> itchy? Wet wool is stinky, isn't it?
>>> Does the snow melt when you BBQ it?
>>>
>>> Inquiring minds need to know!
>>>>

>>> I used to grill in the winter amidst the snow quite a lot. I'm
>>> sincerely curious about what Gene is going to do. It's OK to ask
>>> "Whadya going to do
>>> today". I've learned from that type of question.
>>>
>>> Your characteristically snotty comment to my simple question is one
>>> of the
>>> things that is destroying this NG.
>>>
>>> Blowing your nose gently three times a day will help you. As well
>>> get some
>>> saline nasal irrigant and cleanse once daily. It will help you.
>>>

>> Geez, he was just trying to help you. If your questions were
>> answered, without a doubt you would have had a few more.
>>
>> If you have grilled quite a lot in the snow, then you *should* have
>> the answers to the questions you asked...
>>
>> There is nothing different about bbq/grilling in the winter. Except
>> probably best to have some protection from the wind
>>
>> BBQ
>>

> I'm interested in what others do in the winter. It might be different
> than what I did.
>
> There's quite a bit that is different when you're trying to grill in
> the winter.

yeah a lil more fuel and ya do it faster so ya don't freeze out
ther
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

">

> For an attached garage, does one leave the door between the garage and
> the house open or closed durring the cold smoking process?

That depends on whether you are the smoker or the smokee.