Matthew L. Martin

Default Do you know what your free range chickens have been eating?

<http://www.canada.com/health/story.html?id=b24b60c8-97da-4422-b6c9-a5db3696a7ba>

It will be interesting to find where the contamination came from.

Matthew
Michael

"Matthew L. Martin" > wrote in message

<http://www.canada.com/health/story.h...-b6c9-a5db3696
a7ba>

> It will be interesting to find where the contamination came from.
>
> Matthew

I raise about a hundred free range meat chickens each year and can assure
you that the chickens will eat ANYTHING they can get. If you drop dead w/ a
heart attack in the yard and it will be a closed casket ceremony.

Michael

"Matthew L. Martin" > wrote in message

<http://www.canada.com/health/story.h...-b6c9-a5db3696
a7ba>

> It will be interesting to find where the contamination came from.
>
> Matthew

I raise about a hundred free range meat chickens each year and can assure
you that the chickens will eat ANYTHING they can get. If you drop dead w/ a
heart attack in the yard and it will be a closed casket ceremony.

Michael

"Matthew L. Martin" > wrote in message

<http://www.canada.com/health/story.h...-b6c9-a5db3696
a7ba>

> It will be interesting to find where the contamination came from.
>
> Matthew

I raise about a hundred free range meat chickens each year and can assure
you that the chickens will eat ANYTHING they can get. If you drop dead w/ a
heart attack in the yard, it will be a closed casket ceremony.

As to the referenced case somehow the stuff got into their range and the
chickens ate it.

Michael