Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default collar bone

Just wanted to let you all know I'm lurking, but just am not
posting until this collar bone fuses. I did a header down the
stairs right after the first of the year and am in a brace.

--
Nonny

and articulate person who has absolutely no clue
concerning what they are talking about.
The person is typically a media commentator or politician.