Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Olde Hippee Olde Hippee is offline

Default collar bone

On Feb 1, 5:57*pm, "Nonny" > wrote:
> Just wanted to let you all know I'm lurking, but just am not
> posting until this collar bone fuses. *I did a header down the
> stairs right after the first of the year and am in a brace.
>
> --
> Nonny
>
> ELOQUIDIOT (n) A highly educated, sophisticated,
> and articulate person who has absolutely no clue
> concerning what they are talking about.
> The person is typically a media commentator or politician.

Yikes, Not your best move. Hope you heal quickly, without much pain.

My 8 yr old greandson broke his collarbone Mountain climbing......On a
mattress against the wall endwise as the mountain - he made it to the
top and fell behind it. His biggest complaint was not being able to go
to TaiKwonDo lessons. Feel better soon!!
Nan