Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default Sosios's first email

You guy's are sooo funny, if Sosios is a troll or gathering
'intelligence' you all got sucked in and fast. The thread is sooo OT now
and causing disagreement and I'm LMAO!

Too many Obsessive OCD'rs here, almost every time any one new pops up
the retard reactions start flying with the all to typical responses.

Yes there are many trolls, but just let them go! Doesn't anyone know the
best approach and really, only approach to trolls is to ignore, they
hate silence and just go away after they see they cannot agitate, but
you all are knowledgeable newsgroupers and are aware of this, right?
--
piedmont, The Practical BBQ'r

http://sites.google.com/site/thepracticalbbqr/
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Tue, 26 Jan 2010 08:11:09 -0500, piedmont wrote:

> You guy's are sooo funny, if Sosios is a troll or gathering
> 'intelligence' you all got sucked in and fast. The thread is sooo OT now
> and causing disagreement and I'm LMAO!
>
> Too many Obsessive OCD'rs here, almost every time any one new pops up
> the retard reactions start flying with the all to typical responses.
>
> Yes there are many trolls, but just let them go! Doesn't anyone know the
> best approach and really, only approach to trolls is to ignore, they
> hate silence and just go away after they see they cannot agitate, but
> you all are knowledgeable newsgroupers and are aware of this, right?

Thanks for brining that to our attention, Mike. We'll handle it
from here.

-sw