BigDog

Default Yeeha!!!

Finally took the plung and ordered a WSM.
Got tired of the old ECB and couldn't take
it anymore.

By the way, all you drinkers here
should check this out. Sounds interesting
but quite a bit pricey.

http://www.awolmachine.com/

--
BigDog
Who's doing his last cook on the ECB,

To E-mail me, you know what to do.
BigDog

BurbankTony wrote in alt.food.barbecue

> BigDog > wrote in message
>> Finally took the plung and ordered a WSM.
>> Got tired of the old ECB and couldn't take
>> it anymore.
>>

> Check this site out. It's a WSM discussion Forum.
>
> http://www.virtualweberbullet.com/index.html
>
> I am in shape. Round is a shape.
> Burbank Tony

Yeah BT, I'm aware of it, just didn't have
one yet.But it's acomin soon
Can't wait, what's the hold up, when is
it gonna get here... Damn I hate waiting.

--
BigDog
To E-mail me, you know what to do.
BigDog

Fast N Bulbous wrote in alt.food.barbecue

> On Sat, 31 Jul 2004 22:12:13 GMT, BigDog
> > wrote:
>
>>Finally took the plung and ordered a WSM.
>>Got tired of the old ECB and couldn't take
>>it anymore.
>>
>>By the way, all you drinkers here
>>should check this out. Sounds interesting
>>but quite a bit pricey.
>>
>>http://www.awolmachine.com/

> Hehe... had a few beers have ya?
> Congrats on your purchase. You won't be disappointed.
> Report back!

Oh I will. Gonna do up a butt
and some other stuff for the first
cook. Just gotta figure out what
other stuff. Might just start tossing
everything in the fridge on.

--
BigDog
To E-mail me, you know what to do.
BigDog

Edwin Pawlowski wrote in alt.food.barbecue

> "BigDog" > wrote in message
>
>> By the way, all you drinkers here
>> should check this out. Sounds interesting
>> but quite a bit pricey.
>>
>> http://www.awolmachine.com/
>>

> It is an AirSep oxygen concentrator that has been modified. Price is
> about right for the O2 concentrator. I'm not sure about the
> legalities of it all.

Ed, I just thought it was interesting.
Don't have any ideas about getting one or
using one. I like to ingest my alcohol the
old fashioned way, in numerous shots.

--
BigDog
To E-mail me, you know what to do.