Frank Mancuso

Default Big Apple BBQ Block Party

This event was held this past weekend in NYC, and there are some great
comments and photos of the festivities at the eGullet forum:
http://tinyurl.com/2uxah
I believe these were the BBQ restaurants that were the

17th Street Ribs
Mitchell's Cracklins
KC Brisket
Mitchell's Pork
Salt Lick Sausages
Blue Smoke Ribs
Bob Gibson's Pork
Salt Lick Brisket

It's great to see that much interest in Southern BBQ from New Yorkers.
--
Frank in Austin

Duwop

Frank Mancuso wrote:
> This event was held this past weekend in NYC, and there are some great
> comments and photos of the festivities at the eGullet forum:
> http://tinyurl.com/2uxah
> I believe these were the BBQ restaurants that were the
>
> 17th Street Ribs
> Mitchell's Cracklins

I liked these guys cooking a hawg.

> It's great to see that much interest in Southern BBQ from New Yorkers.

Looks like some damn good Q was being made, it smell as good as it looks?
Never mind, I know the answer to that. Thanks for the link.