4Fires

Default Q in DC?

Going to DC next week... any decent places to get real Q?

Duwop

4Fires wrote:
> Going to DC next week... any decent places to get real Q?

Lot's of Pols getting grilled there abouts.

JD

"4Fires" <4firesatcharterdotnet> wrote in message

> Going to DC next week... any decent places to get real Q?

I found a joint in Rockville last December. I believe the name was Kelly's.
Wasn't bad. Had a definite Texas twist.

JD

Paracelsus

Different DC, good BBQ ribs "IMHO"

House of Catfish & Ribs
270 San Pedro Road
Daly City, CA 94014 - (650) 997-3700

On Sat, 01 May 2004 00:10:59 -0700, 4Fires wrote:

> Going to DC next week... any decent places to get real Q?

Greg Muncill

On Sat, 1 May 2004 00:10:59 -0700, "4Fires" <4firesatcharterdotnet>
wrote:

>Going to DC next week... any decent places to get real Q?

Probably too late for you but O'briens Pit Barbecue in
Rockville is pretty good. They've been around for
20+ years and their brisket and pork is pretty good.
They are a cafeteria style place with music on the
weekend. I was just there for lunch a few days ago
and had the pork dinner plate. Very good. They're
on Gude Drive in Rockville.

Greg

JD

"Greg Muncill" > wrote in message

> On Sat, 1 May 2004 00:10:59 -0700, "4Fires" <4firesatcharterdotnet>
> wrote:
>
>> Going to DC next week... any decent places to get real Q?
>>

> Probably too late for you but O'briens Pit Barbecue in
> Rockville is pretty good. They've been around for
> 20+ years and their brisket and pork is pretty good.
> They are a cafeteria style place with music on the
> weekend. I was just there for lunch a few days ago
> and had the pork dinner plate. Very good. They're
> on Gude Drive in Rockville.
>
> Greg

I'll second that. I found them last December while visiting my brother. I
was impressed.

JD