notbob

Default New Costco smoker

Heads up on a new smoker at some Costco's. It's a stainless steel version of
those cabinet-style gas powered vertical smokers. It's a Country Home
Moutain or Country Mountain Home or something like that. Nice rig. All SS
cabinet and racks. Only burner, cast-iron wood shavings pan, and ECB-style
water pan are not SS. Unit only costs $180. I couldn't find it on the web
or Costco's website. Maybe someone else knows.

nb
Kent H.

I can't find it at two local CostCo outlets...

notbob wrote:

> Heads up on a new smoker at some Costco's. It's a stainless steel version of
> those cabinet-style gas powered vertical smokers. It's a Country Home
> Moutain or Country Mountain Home or something like that. Nice rig. All SS
> cabinet and racks. Only burner, cast-iron wood shavings pan, and ECB-style
> water pan are not SS. Unit only costs $180. I couldn't find it on the web
> or Costco's website. Maybe someone else knows.
>
> nb

Steve Wertz

On Sun, 18 Apr 2004 05:49:56 GMT, "Kent H." >
wrote:

>I can't find it at two local CostCo outlets...

I'm sure they saw you coming. "Oh ****.. here comes Hagen".

-sw