Todd K.

Default I just scored a WSM for $100

At Home Depot "EXPO" in Houston (Willowbrook) $89.99 + tax. They had 2
left on Sunday
Dave Bugg

Todd K. wrote:
> At Home Depot "EXPO" in Houston (Willowbrook) $89.99 + tax. They had
> 2 left on Sunday

What a great deal, Todd!!! Every once in a while providence smiles. Now ya
gotta get busy and break it in :-)

CSS

Great Deal. be sure and visit the Virtual Weber Bullet-- lots of great tips
and info.

http://www.virtualweberbullet.com/

"Todd K." > wrote in message
. ..
> At Home Depot "EXPO" in Houston (Willowbrook) $89.99 + tax. They had 2
> left on Sunday

Todd K.

Thanks, I just found that site. I've been reading as much as I can tonite,
but alas, I must go to bed now. It will be there tommorrow.

"CSS" > wrote in
ink.net:

> Great Deal. be sure and visit the Virtual Weber Bullet-- lots of
> great tips and info.
>
> http://www.virtualweberbullet.com/
>

> "Todd K." > wrote in message
> . ..
>> At Home Depot "EXPO" in Houston (Willowbrook) $89.99 + tax. They had
>> 2 left on Sunday

Steve Wertz

On Wed, 25 Feb 2004 05:29:42 GMT, "Todd K." >
wrote:

>Thanks, I just found that site. I've been reading as much as I can tonite,
>but alas, I must go to bed now. It will be there tommorrow.

You'll have to wait until Thursday. Tomorrow is Feb 25th. The
Internet will be down for it's scheduled yearly maintenance -
mostly clearing out unlinked data and hung processes - from 2:00AM
until 11:00pm. It takes that long for all the miscellaneous data
to be dumped into /dev/null.

-sw

M&M

On 25-Feb-2004, Steve Wertz > wrote:

> You'll have to wait until Thursday. Tomorrow is Feb 25th. The
> Internet will be down for it's scheduled yearly maintenance -
> mostly clearing out unlinked data and hung processes - from 2:00AM
> until 11:00pm. It takes that long for all the miscellaneous data
> to be dumped into /dev/null.
>
> -sw

Well, it's 1:52 here right now. I'll let you know if it goes down at 2:00
AM.
--
M&M ("The most remarkable thing about my mother
is that for thirty years she served the family nothing
M&M

On 25-Feb-2004, "M&M" > wrote:

> > You'll have to wait until Thursday. Tomorrow is Feb 25th. The
> > Internet will be down for it's scheduled yearly maintenance -
> > mostly clearing out unlinked data and hung processes - from 2:00AM
> > until 11:00pm. It takes that long for all the miscellaneous data
> > to be dumped into /dev/null.
> >
> > -sw

> Well, it's 1:52 here right now. I'll let you know if it goes down at 2:00
> AM.

Well Steve, It's 3:30 AM and the net is still up and I'm still reading the
newsgroup.
--
M&M ("The most remarkable thing about my mother
is that for thirty years she served the family nothing
but leftovers. The original meal has never been found."
Sam Levinson)
Jack Sloan

"M&M" > wrote in message

> On 25-Feb-2004, "M&M" > wrote:
>
> > > You'll have to wait until Thursday. Tomorrow is Feb 25th. The
> > > Internet will be down for it's scheduled yearly maintenance -
> > > mostly clearing out unlinked data and hung processes - from 2:00AM
> > > until 11:00pm. It takes that long for all the miscellaneous data
> > > to be dumped into /dev/null.
> > >
> > > -sw

> > Well, it's 1:52 here right now. I'll let you know if it goes down at

2:00
> > AM.

> Well Steve, It's 3:30 AM and the net is still up and I'm still reading the
> newsgroup.

Steve...I cain't believe he fell for the old "make 'em stay up late"
routine. C'mon, M...tell me ya didn't really fall for that one.
Jack<G>

bbq

Todd K. wrote:

> At Home Depot "EXPO" in Houston (Willowbrook) $89.99 + tax. They had 2
> left on Sunday

Great price. Congratulations. Mine has not shipped yet. Hopefully, it
will ship soon.

Happy Q'en,
BBQ

Steve Wertz

On Wed, 25 Feb 2004 15:52:52 GMT, bbq > wrote:

>Todd K. wrote:
>
>> At Home Depot "EXPO" in Houston (Willowbrook) $89.99 + tax. They had 2
>> left on Sunday

>Great price. Congratulations. Mine has not shipped yet. Hopefully, it
>will ship soon.

It's like a Kamado - they have to build it first.

I'm gonna check out the Expo here in Austin today.

-sw

BOB

Todd K. wrote:
> At Home Depot "EXPO" in Houston (Willowbrook) $89.99 + tax. They had 2
> left on Sunday

Have you cooked anything yet?

BOB

Kevin S. Wilson

On Wed, 25 Feb 2004 22:07:31 GMT, bbq > wrote:

>Stopped by a butcher today for a price check on a full trimmed brisket.
> $3.79 lb. Ouch!! Isn't that kinda high for brisket?

By about $2.50, if you're talking US dollars. Before the US/Canada
mad-cow nonsense, brisket was consistently $1.19 to $1.29 in Boise,
ID. It's now up to $1.99.

--
Kevin S. Wilson
Tech Writer at a University Somewhere in Idaho
M&M

On 25-Feb-2004, "Jack Sloan" > wrote:
<snip>
> C'mon, M...tell me ya didn't really fall for that one.
> Jack<G>

Nah, I was here anyway. For instance, it's now 4:03 AM and
nobody talked me into being up at this time.
--
M&M ("The problem is that no matter what you do, there's
Sombody that won' t like it much") Tom Clancy

Scored again George Shirley Preserving 0 08-05-2010 09:37 PM
I scored too! Kathi Jones Preserving 0 05-07-2008 02:35 PM
I scored The Cook Preserving 3 02-12-2007 10:44 PM
Scored again George Shirley Preserving 2 20-09-2007 11:04 PM