Twangdaddy

Default New Song about BBQ!!!

Here's a new song called "Hot BBQ" that
can be heard for free and downloaded free as an mp3 at:

http://leodean0.tripod.com/leodean/id24.html

at www.LeoDean.com

another song I wrote about BBQ and all things Southern
called "I Love The South"
can be heard and downloaded as a free mp3 at:

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/8/leodeanmusic.htm

at SoundClick.com

There are lots of other of my songs on both sites too,
but those two are about BBQ!
I write the songs and my buddy Leo Dean sings and plays them.
Trust me, you don't want to hear me sing.
Eat my BBQ - YES, hear me sing - NO!!!
:-)

Hope y'all will givem a listen and as always, ...may the good BBQ be yours!

Bon vittles!

Hillbilladelically yerz,
Cap'n Ron aka Stinkbait Willie

Vote the Hillbillitarian Party in 2004!
We ain't playin' possum!!!

www.cafemojo.org
www.LeoDean.com
www.SoundClick.com
D. Klement

"Twangdaddy" > wrote in message
> Here's a new song called "Hot BBQ" that
> can be heard for free and downloaded free as an mp3 at:
>
> http://leodean0.tripod.com/leodean/id24.html
>
> at www.LeoDean.com
>
> another song I wrote about BBQ and all things Southern
> called "I Love The South"
> can be heard and downloaded as a free mp3 at:
>
> http://www.soundclick.com/bands/8/leodeanmusic.htm
>
> at SoundClick.com
>
> There are lots of other of my songs on both sites too,
> but those two are about BBQ!
> I write the songs and my buddy Leo Dean sings and plays them.
> Trust me, you don't want to hear me sing.
> Eat my BBQ - YES, hear me sing - NO!!!
> :-)
>
> Hope y'all will givem a listen and as always, ...may the good BBQ be

yours!

> Bon vittles!
>
> Hillbilladelically yerz,
> Cap'n Ron aka Stinkbait Willie
>
> Vote the Hillbillitarian Party in 2004!
> We ain't playin' possum!!!
>
> www.cafemojo.org
> www.LeoDean.com
> www.SoundClick.com

GREAT tunes !!!!!
Bookmarked both of those sites for further look'in

Darryl.

Twangdaddy

>From: "D. Klement"

>> Here's a new song called "Hot BBQ" that
>> can be heard for free and downloaded free as an mp3 at:
>>
>> http://leodean0.tripod.com/leodean/id24.html

>GREAT tunes !!!!!
>Bookmarked both of those sites for further look'in
>
>Darryl.

Thank Darryl! Glad ya liked'em!
Thanks for listening and writing back.

Best regards, CR
StocksRus®

(Twangdaddy) wrote in
:

>>From: "D. Klement"

>>> Here's a new song called "Hot BBQ" that
>>> can be heard for free and downloaded free as an mp3 at:

http://leodean0.tripod.com/leodean/id24.html

>>GREAT tunes !!!!!
>>Bookmarked both of those sites for further look'in
>>
>>Darryl.

> Thank Darryl! Glad ya liked'em!
> Thanks for listening and writing back.
>
> Best regards, CR

I can't get the "I love the South" to play Damn!! I sure did like the
"Southern B'Q" one though.

--
StocksRus®

StocksRus®

(Twangdaddy) wrote in
:

> Here's a new song called "Hot BBQ" that
> can be heard for free and downloaded free as an mp3 at:

http://leodean0.tripod.com/leodean/id24.html

> at www.LeoDean.com
>
> another song I wrote about BBQ and all things Southern
> called "I Love The South"
> can be heard and downloaded as a free mp3 at:
>
> http://www.soundclick.com/bands/8/leodeanmusic.htm
>
> at SoundClick.com
>
> There are lots of other of my songs on both sites too,
> but those two are about BBQ!
> I write the songs and my buddy Leo Dean sings and plays them.
> Trust me, you don't want to hear me sing.
> Eat my BBQ - YES, hear me sing - NO!!!
>:-)
>
> Hope y'all will givem a listen and as always, ...may the good BBQ be
> yours!
>
> Bon vittles!
>
> Hillbilladelically yerz,
> Cap'n Ron aka Stinkbait Willie
>
> Vote the Hillbillitarian Party in 2004!
> We ain't playin' possum!!!
>
> www.cafemojo.org
> www.LeoDean.com
> www.SoundClick.com

Got it to play. Them there is keepers.Thanks.
"And God Bless Robt. E. Lee"

--
StocksRus®

simply me

Thay wont play on webtv
is any other format that i mite be able to use?

Tia
BigWill

BKahuna

It's funny, we were just discussing the merits of
the Andy Griffith show at work the other day.

Thanks for the song (except for the reference to Willie)

Mike

We say grace,
We say ma'am

If you ain't in the South,
We don't give a damn!
Twangdaddy

>From: "StocksRus®"

>I can't get the "I love the South" to play Damn!! I sure did like the
>"Southern B'Q" one though.
>
>--
>StocksRus®

You can play it in both "low-fi" or "hi-fi"
Low-Fi is faster with dial up
You can also download the MP3
so there are 3 ways to play it.
Sometimes if net traffic is busy you may
have better luck sometimes over others.

The Soundclick songs can be just played without downloading or downloaded as
MP3s for burning to CD at home.

The LeoDean.com songs have to be downloaded but can also be burned onto CD as
MP3 for free.

For those using WebTV ...I don't know what to say except ...Call DELL and spend
$600. ...there's a lot better stuff on the internet than there is on cable TV
but you need a computer to really enjoy it.
I didn't know MP3s were not WebTV compatible - learn something new everyday.
Sorry bout that.

You can order copies of the new 14 song Leo Dean "Cafe Mojo" CD ...they're only
$15. plus $5.S/H
so a mere $20. will get one to you door.
If you're interested, email me direct at

attn: Cap'n Ron

Thanks again!!!! Glad y'all like our twangafication and keep them embers
smokin'!!!! - Cap'n Ron

Another BBQ Song piedmont Barbecue 0 12-02-2010 01:40 PM
[OT] what is this song? notbob General Cooking 14 06-09-2009 04:40 PM
A song about my Dad Mike Reid's son General Cooking 0 23-07-2009 12:20 PM
Song of the Day Andy[_2_] General Cooking 1 27-03-2007 09:26 PM
The best song ever! Tim Chmielewski Barbecue 1 08-11-2004 04:48 PM