Mike

Default BBQ in South Orlando

Wow, within a few weeks there will be 4 BBQ restaurants within a mile
or so of my house! First up was Cecil's BBQ, followed by Conway's
BBQ, then Blackwater BBQ, and now their building an O'Boys BBQ :-)
Woohoo!

Mike

pavane

"Mike" > wrote in message
> Wow, within a few weeks there will be 4 BBQ restaurants within a mile
> or so of my house! First up was Cecil's BBQ, followed by Conway's
> BBQ, then Blackwater BBQ, and now their building an O'Boys BBQ :-)
> Woohoo!

Very different styles, too, from the wonderfully Texas smoked
Cecil's to Conway's great pulled pork and bladder-dispensed
sauces to O'Boys great rib rubs. I don't know anything about
Blackwater except that it is next to the best (ahem) French
restaurant in town, Le Coq au Vin. What is Blackwater like?

pavane

Kevin S. Wilson

On Sun, 15 Feb 2004 14:35:32 GMT, "pavane"
> wrote:

>bladder-dispensed sauces

Does the health inspector know about this?

--
Kevin S. Wilson
Tech Writer at a University Somewhere in Idaho
Mike

On Sun, 15 Feb 2004 14:35:32 GMT, "pavane"
> wrote:

>"Mike" > wrote in message
.. .
>> Wow, within a few weeks there will be 4 BBQ restaurants within a mile
>> or so of my house! First up was Cecil's BBQ, followed by Conway's
>> BBQ, then Blackwater BBQ, and now their building an O'Boys BBQ :-)
>> Woohoo!
>>

>Very different styles, too, from the wonderfully Texas smoked
>Cecil's to Conway's great pulled pork and bladder-dispensed
>sauces to O'Boys great rib rubs. I don't know anything about
>Blackwater except that it is next to the best (ahem) French
>restaurant in town, Le Coq au Vin. What is Blackwater like?
>
>pavane

So far I have only had Blackwater's baby back ribs and their pulled
pork. Both were excellent! I used to think Conway's had the best
pulled pork but I have had a change of heart! Mighty tasty, big
portion with plenty of bark. I was not to impressed by their sides
though. I my opinion Cecil's has the best sides (collard greens and
beans!) and a very tasty/tender beef brisket. But to be honest I eat
at all 3 of these restaurant's :-) Each one has something good to
offer. I have never had any O'Boys BBQ and am looking forward to
giving them a try.

Mike
pavane

"Kevin S. Wilson" > wrote in message
> On Sun, 15 Feb 2004 14:35:32 GMT, "pavane"
> > wrote:
>
> >bladder-dispensed sauces

> Does the health inspector know about this?

Now now. Just because Idaho has a health
inspector doesn't mean that everyplace has
one.

pavane

Orlando Sentinel.... werwiniskp Baking 0 09-04-2009 04:08 PM
..Orlando Sentinel dkeroeko Baking 0 18-03-2009 03:47 PM
Orlando Sentinel dkeroeko Beer 0 18-03-2009 02:01 PM
Orlando Fl. Dry 1 Sushi 2 21-02-2007 04:16 PM
Tea in Orlando indiantealover Tea 0 16-02-2007 10:27 AM