Old 29-11-2003, 03:16 AM
Shane D. Maudiss

Default A cannibal barbecued my ass !

This crazy cannibal cut off my ass and barbecued it !

He ate it with ketchup !

I dont believe it !

Now Im ass-less !

female cannibal xxxxgrappler Recipes 2 11-04-2015 07:47 AM
Starting a cannibal restaurant!!! Victor Smootbank Restaurants 3 14-11-2007 07:34 PM
Female Cannibal Feast The Sundance Kid Barbecue 0 17-08-2007 08:16 PM
Cannibal Carbs dwcn General Cooking 0 04-09-2005 11:15 PM
Historic cannibal meals Shane D. Maudiss Historic 1 29-11-2003 07:44 AM