F. G. Whitfurrows

Default As you wish

"When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth
and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and
for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall.
Think of it...ALWAYS." -- Mahatma Gandhi
F.G. Whitfurrows

"F. G. Whitfurrows" > wrote in message
m...
> "When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth
> and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and
> for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall.
> Think of it...ALWAYS." -- Mahatma Gandhi

I am honored, asshole, but this seems to have nothing to do with meat. You
to busy beatin yours to come up with a good one? I mean, I know in India
they don't eat beef and all, but sheesh, you can do better.

--
The one and only REAL
Fosco Gamgee Whitfurrows

F.G. Whitfurrows

"F. G. Whitfurrows" > wrote in message
m...
> "When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth
> and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and
> for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall.
> Think of it...ALWAYS." -- Mahatma Gandhi

Hell, asshole, you didn't even get my name right, now, didja?

--
Fosco Gamgee Whitfurrows
and his 6" boner

Dave

"F.G. Whitfurrows" > wrote in message
news |
| "F. G. Whitfurrows" > wrote in message
| m...

| Hell, asshole, you didn't even get my name right, now, didja?
|
| --
| Fosco Gamgee Whitfurrows
| and his 6" boner
| Embarrased to have asked to be associated with such
| an obviously childish and moronic imbecile

Imitation is the most sincere form of flattery, Fos... Most likely a sever
case of boner envy (his must be wilted like the greens he promotes).

Condor Chef

"F.G. Whitfurrows" > wrote in message

> "F. G. Whitfurrows" > wrote in message
> m...
> > "When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth
> > and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and
> > for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall.
> > Think of it...ALWAYS." -- Mahatma Gandhi

> I am honored, asshole, but this seems to have nothing to do with meat. You
> to busy beatin yours to come up with a good one? I mean, I know in India
> they don't eat beef and all, but sheesh, you can do better.
>
> --
> The one and only REAL
> Fosco Gamgee Whitfurrows
> and his 6" boner

Tofu Boy done screwed the pooch - must have posted from work.

The IP address on both posts is a SPRINTLINK connection belonging to:

OFFICE GALLERY, INC.
991 US Highway 22, STE 200
Bridgewater, NJ 08807

The Sysadmin is:

CONNOLLY, EVELYN
Phone: (609)452-8311
Email:

Enjoy.

CC

Harry Demidavicius

On Fri, 21 Nov 2003 09:49:41 -0500, "Dave"
> wrote:

>"F.G. Whitfurrows" > wrote in message
>news >|
>| "F. G. Whitfurrows" > wrote in message
>| m...
>
>| Hell, asshole, you didn't even get my name right, now, didja?
>|
>| --
>| Fosco Gamgee Whitfurrows
>| and his 6" boner
>| Embarrased to have asked to be associated with such
>| an obviously childish and moronic imbecile
>|

>Imitation is the most sincere form of flattery, Fos... Most likely a sever
>case of boner envy (his must be wilted like the greens he promotes).

Complaint lodged with

Harry