FoodBanter.com

-   -   Weber genesis gold or silver? (https://www.foodbanter.com/barbecue/19323-weber-genesis-gold-silver.html)

Danny 18-11-2003 07:10 AM

Weber genesis gold or silver?

"Given the conclusive evidence as to the inimical effects of a
meat-based diet on the environment and its undeniable contribution to
the problem of world hunger, to continue to practice carnivorism is to
reveal oneself to be not merely selfish, but something less than
human." -- Danny 'The Kid' Forrestal

Louder 18-11-2003 08:17 PM

Weber genesis gold or silver?

snip

I like the Weber Gold, but the Silver is nice too.
Duane

F1 18-11-2003 09:14 PM

Weber genesis gold or silver?

"Danny" > wrote in message
om...
> "Given the conclusive evidence as to the inimical effects of a
> meat-based diet on the environment and its undeniable contribution to
> the problem of world hunger, to continue to practice carnivorism is to
> reveal oneself to be not merely selfish, but something less than
> human." -- Danny 'The Kid' Forrestal

Damn, I was going to eat pizza tonight, but another one of these posts
forces me to go buy a couple of steaks...

JD 18-11-2003 09:43 PM

Weber genesis gold or silver?

"F1" > wrote in message
ink.net
> "Danny" > wrote in message
> om...
>> "Given the conclusive evidence as to the inimical effects of a
>> meat-based diet on the environment and its undeniable contribution to
>> the problem of world hunger, to continue to practice carnivorism is
>> to reveal oneself to be not merely selfish, but something less than
>> human." -- Danny 'The Kid' Forrestal

> Damn, I was going to eat pizza tonight, but another one of these posts
> forces me to go buy a couple of steaks...

Heehee, ain't that the irony of it all? Every time the bleeding heart
yammers about cruelty to animals, he inspires enough consumption to kill a
few more cows.

JD

Default User 18-11-2003 10:16 PM

JD wrote:

> Heehee, ain't that the irony of it all? Every time the bleeding heart
> yammers about cruelty to animals, he inspires enough consumption to kill a
> few more cows.

Assuming that it's an actual animal right loon. Probably not, likely
just a troll that's found a way to get you guys to destroy your own
newsgroup.

Brian Rodenborn

F1 19-11-2003 05:43 AM

"Default User" > wrote in message
> JD wrote:
>
> > Heehee, ain't that the irony of it all? Every time the bleeding heart
> > yammers about cruelty to animals, he inspires enough consumption to kill

> > few more cows.

> Assuming that it's an actual animal right loon. Probably not, likely
> just a troll that's found a way to get you guys to destroy your own
> newsgroup.
>

> Brian Rodenborn

You may see it that way, but I see it as yet another opportunity to eat
another tasty animal. Isn't that why YOU are here?