Danny

Default Weber genesis gold or silver?

"Given the conclusive evidence as to the inimical effects of a
meat-based diet on the environment and its undeniable contribution to
the problem of world hunger, to continue to practice carnivorism is to
reveal oneself to be not merely selfish, but something less than
human." -- Danny 'The Kid' Forrestal
Louder

snip

I like the Weber Gold, but the Silver is nice too.
Duane

F1

"Danny" > wrote in message
om...
> "Given the conclusive evidence as to the inimical effects of a
> meat-based diet on the environment and its undeniable contribution to
> the problem of world hunger, to continue to practice carnivorism is to
> reveal oneself to be not merely selfish, but something less than
> human." -- Danny 'The Kid' Forrestal

Damn, I was going to eat pizza tonight, but another one of these posts
forces me to go buy a couple of steaks...

JD

"F1" > wrote in message
ink.net
> "Danny" > wrote in message
> om...
>> "Given the conclusive evidence as to the inimical effects of a
>> meat-based diet on the environment and its undeniable contribution to
>> the problem of world hunger, to continue to practice carnivorism is
>> to reveal oneself to be not merely selfish, but something less than
>> human." -- Danny 'The Kid' Forrestal

> Damn, I was going to eat pizza tonight, but another one of these posts
> forces me to go buy a couple of steaks...

Heehee, ain't that the irony of it all? Every time the bleeding heart
yammers about cruelty to animals, he inspires enough consumption to kill a
few more cows.

JD

Default User

JD wrote:

> Heehee, ain't that the irony of it all? Every time the bleeding heart
> yammers about cruelty to animals, he inspires enough consumption to kill a
> few more cows.

Assuming that it's an actual animal right loon. Probably not, likely
just a troll that's found a way to get you guys to destroy your own
newsgroup.

Brian Rodenborn

F1

"Default User" > wrote in message
> JD wrote:
>
> > Heehee, ain't that the irony of it all? Every time the bleeding heart
> > yammers about cruelty to animals, he inspires enough consumption to kill

> > few more cows.

> Assuming that it's an actual animal right loon. Probably not, likely
> just a troll that's found a way to get you guys to destroy your own
> newsgroup.
>

> Brian Rodenborn

You may see it that way, but I see it as yet another opportunity to eat
another tasty animal. Isn't that why YOU are here?