4Fires

Default Marinating and Frying Turkey?

Anyone ever marinated (not brined) and then fried a turkey? Seems like it
shouldn't be a problem, but I'm wondering if it would be tough to get all
the extra moisture out before frying.

Edwin Pawlowski

"4Fires" <4firesatcharterdotnet> wrote in message
> Anyone ever marinated (not brined) and then fried a turkey? Seems like it
> shouldn't be a problem, but I'm wondering if it would be tough to get all
> the extra moisture out before frying.

Many fried turkeys are injected, adding a lot of moisture. Never been a
problem so I don't think a marinade would be either.
Ed

http://pages.cthome.net/edhome

Frank Mancuso

4Fires wrote:
> Anyone ever marinated (not brined) and then fried a turkey? Seems like it
> shouldn't be a problem, but I'm wondering if it would be tough to get all
> the extra moisture out before frying.

Probably a brining would be more apprpriate for a turkey.Overnight or at
least 8 hours.