Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default Some funnies (BBQ/Grillin)

A husband and his wife who have been married 20 years were doing some
yard work. The man was working hard cleaning the BBQ grill while his
wife was bending over, weeding flowers from the flower bed.

So the man says to his wife "Your rear end is almost as wide as this
grill!" She ignores the remark.

Later that night while in bed, her husband starts to feel frisky. The
wife calmly responds, "If you think I'm gonna fire up the grill for
one little wiener, you are sadly mistaken."

~

A mother was taking up weenies off the grill for her sons, AJ, 5, and
Jeremy, 3. The boys began to argue over who would get the first
weenie. Their mother saw the opportunity for a moral lesson. "If Jesus
were sitting here, He would say 'Let my brother have the first grilled
weenie, I can wait'". The two brothers looked at each other......then
AJ turned to his younger brother & said,

"Jeremy, you be Jesus!"

~

An aged farmer and his wife were leaning against the edge of their
pig-pen when the old woman wistfully recalled that the next week would
mark their golden wedding anniversary. 'Let's have a BBQ party,
Homer,' she suggested. 'Let's kill a pig.'

The farmer scratched his grizzled head. 'Gee, Ethel,' he finally
answered, 'I don't see why the pig should take the blame for something
that happened fifty years ago.'"

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

excellent, Lee

"Gene" > wrote in message
>A husband and his wife who have been married 20 years were doing some
> yard work. The man was working hard cleaning the BBQ grill while his
> wife was bending over, weeding flowers from the flower bed.
>
> So the man says to his wife "Your rear end is almost as wide as this
> grill!" She ignores the remark.
>
> Later that night while in bed, her husband starts to feel frisky. The
> wife calmly responds, "If you think I'm gonna fire up the grill for
> one little wiener, you are sadly mistaken."
>
> ~
>
> A mother was taking up weenies off the grill for her sons, AJ, 5, and
> Jeremy, 3. The boys began to argue over who would get the first
> weenie. Their mother saw the opportunity for a moral lesson. "If Jesus
> were sitting here, He would say 'Let my brother have the first grilled
> weenie, I can wait'". The two brothers looked at each other......then
> AJ turned to his younger brother & said,
>
> "Jeremy, you be Jesus!"
>
> ~
>
> An aged farmer and his wife were leaning against the edge of their
> pig-pen when the old woman wistfully recalled that the next week would
> mark their golden wedding anniversary. 'Let's have a BBQ party,
> Homer,' she suggested. 'Let's kill a pig.'
>
> The farmer scratched his grizzled head. 'Gee, Ethel,' he finally
> answered, 'I don't see why the pig should take the blame for something
> that happened fifty years ago.'"

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Wed, 16 Sep 2009 06:40:35 -0500, "Stormmee"
> wrote:

>excellent, Lee
>

>"Gene" > wrote in message
.. .
>>A husband and his wife who have been married 20 years were doing some
>> yard work. The man was working hard cleaning the BBQ grill while his
>> wife was bending over, weeding flowers from the flower bed.
>>
>> So the man says to his wife "Your rear end is almost as wide as this
>> grill!" She ignores the remark.
>>
>> Later that night while in bed, her husband starts to feel frisky. The
>> wife calmly responds, "If you think I'm gonna fire up the grill for
>> one little wiener, you are sadly mistaken."
>>
>> ~
>>
>> A mother was taking up weenies off the grill for her sons, AJ, 5, and
>> Jeremy, 3. The boys began to argue over who would get the first
>> weenie. Their mother saw the opportunity for a moral lesson. "If Jesus
>> were sitting here, He would say 'Let my brother have the first grilled
>> weenie, I can wait'". The two brothers looked at each other......then
>> AJ turned to his younger brother & said,
>>
>> "Jeremy, you be Jesus!"
>>
>> ~
>>
>> An aged farmer and his wife were leaning against the edge of their
>> pig-pen when the old woman wistfully recalled that the next week would
>> mark their golden wedding anniversary. 'Let's have a BBQ party,
>> Homer,' she suggested. 'Let's kill a pig.'
>>
>> The farmer scratched his grizzled head. 'Gee, Ethel,' he finally
>> answered, 'I don't see why the pig should take the blame for something
>> that happened fifty years ago.'"

Lee who ?
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

what would you like to knnow? Lee
"Gene" > wrote in message
> On Wed, 16 Sep 2009 06:40:35 -0500, "Stormmee"
> > wrote:
>
>>excellent, Lee
>>

>>"Gene" > wrote in message
. ..
>>>A husband and his wife who have been married 20 years were doing some
>>> yard work. The man was working hard cleaning the BBQ grill while his
>>> wife was bending over, weeding flowers from the flower bed.
>>>
>>> So the man says to his wife "Your rear end is almost as wide as this
>>> grill!" She ignores the remark.
>>>
>>> Later that night while in bed, her husband starts to feel frisky. The
>>> wife calmly responds, "If you think I'm gonna fire up the grill for
>>> one little wiener, you are sadly mistaken."
>>>
>>> ~
>>>
>>> A mother was taking up weenies off the grill for her sons, AJ, 5, and
>>> Jeremy, 3. The boys began to argue over who would get the first
>>> weenie. Their mother saw the opportunity for a moral lesson. "If Jesus
>>> were sitting here, He would say 'Let my brother have the first grilled
>>> weenie, I can wait'". The two brothers looked at each other......then
>>> AJ turned to his younger brother & said,
>>>
>>> "Jeremy, you be Jesus!"
>>>
>>> ~
>>>
>>> An aged farmer and his wife were leaning against the edge of their
>>> pig-pen when the old woman wistfully recalled that the next week would
>>> mark their golden wedding anniversary. 'Let's have a BBQ party,
>>> Homer,' she suggested. 'Let's kill a pig.'
>>>
>>> The farmer scratched his grizzled head. 'Gee, Ethel,' he finally
>>> answered, 'I don't see why the pig should take the blame for something
>>> that happened fifty years ago.'"
>>>

> Lee who ?

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Wed, 16 Sep 2009 15:48:51 -0500, "Stormmmee"
> wrote:

>what would you like to knnow? Lee
>"Gene" > wrote in message
.. .
>> On Wed, 16 Sep 2009 06:40:35 -0500, "Stormmee"
>> > wrote:
>>
>>>excellent, Lee

>> Lee who ?

Gene.Not Lee.

I post here from time to time. Also went under the nick "VegA"
Also post in the poser ng. and over at a.b.food once in awhile.

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Wed, 16 Sep 2009 20:26:37 -0500, Gene >
wrote:

>On Wed, 16 Sep 2009 15:48:51 -0500, "Stormmmee"
> wrote:
>
>>what would you like to knnow? Lee
>>"Gene" > wrote in message
. ..
>>> On Wed, 16 Sep 2009 06:40:35 -0500, "Stormmee"

>>> Lee who ?

>Gene.Not Lee.
>
>I post here from time to time. Also went under the nick "VegA"
>Also post in the poser ng. and over at a.b.food once in awhile.

Stormmee IS Lee, Gene.

She just doesn't put her name below whatever she types. She uses a
comma and puts her name right after.

Desideria
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Wed, 16 Sep 2009 18:42:45 -0700, Desideria
> wrote:

>On Wed, 16 Sep 2009 20:26:37 -0500, Gene >
>wrote:
>
>>On Wed, 16 Sep 2009 15:48:51 -0500, "Stormmmee"
> wrote:
>>
>>>what would you like to knnow? Lee

>>Gene.Not Lee.
>>
>>I post here from time to time. Also went under the nick "VegA"
>>Also post in the poser ng. and over at a.b.food once in awhile.

>Stormmee IS Lee, Gene.
>
>She just doesn't put her name below whatever she types. She uses a
>comma and puts her name right after.
>

>Desideria

OH!

LOL
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

sorry we had a miscommunication... I am lee, Stormmee is the cat and my
enter key didn't work,

Lee

"Gene" > wrote in message
> On Wed, 16 Sep 2009 15:48:51 -0500, "Stormmmee"
> > wrote:
>
>>what would you like to knnow? Lee
>>"Gene" > wrote in message
. ..
>>> On Wed, 16 Sep 2009 06:40:35 -0500, "Stormmee"

m...

>>> Lee who ?

> Gene.Not Lee.
>
> I post here from time to time. Also went under the nick "VegA"
> Also post in the poser ng. and over at a.b.food once in awhile.

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

and i Mean to but am often typing faster than thinking... and this new
keyboard sucks... supposed to be one of the best... am going back to the
butterfly when i can remember where i put it,
Lee

"Gene" > wrote in message
> On Wed, 16 Sep 2009 18:42:45 -0700, Desideria
> > wrote:
>
>>On Wed, 16 Sep 2009 20:26:37 -0500, Gene >
>>wrote:

m...

>>>Gene.Not Lee.
>>>
>>>I post here from time to time. Also went under the nick "VegA"
>>>Also post in the poser ng. and over at a.b.food once in awhile.

>>Stormmee IS Lee, Gene.
>>
>>She just doesn't put her name below whatever she types. She uses a
>>comma and puts her name right after.
>>

>>Desideria

> OH!
>
> LOL

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Sun, 13 Sep 2009 19:00:21 -0500, Gene wrote:

Good ones!

--
/home/cgmoore/signature

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Thu, 17 Sep 2009 09:22:45 -0500, "Stormmee"
> wrote:

>sorry we had a miscommunication... I am lee, Stormmee is the cat and my
>enter key didn't work,
>
>Lee

Hey np!

Nice to meet you Lee

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

nice to meet you also, have posted on and off for a few months, maybe just
three but i have lurked a lot longer, this is all very new to me so i just
keep reading and reading... DH is getting a bit weary of"copy this article
fo me please"

Lee

"Gene" > wrote in message
> On Thu, 17 Sep 2009 09:22:45 -0500, "Stormmee"
> > wrote:
>
>>sorry we had a miscommunication... I am lee, Stormmee is the cat and my
>>enter key didn't work,
>>
>>Lee

> Hey np!
>
> Nice to meet you Lee

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Fri, 18 Sep 2009 17:29:14 -0500, "Nunya Bidnits"
> wrote:

>Gene said:
>>
>> I post here from time to time. Also went under the nick "VegA"
>> Also post in the poser ng. and over at a.b.food once in awhile.

>Seems like you drink more when you use the Gene nick.
>
>;-)
>
>MartyB

Well I sure wouldn't drink less!

Here's two food related funnies Gary General Cooking 10 16-12-2016 10:06 PM
Sunday Funnies! :-) Sunny General Cooking 0 01-02-2010 02:27 AM
This weeks funnies mikeyboy82 General 0 23-01-2006 09:28 PM
Weekend Funnies PENMART01 General Cooking 8 13-01-2004 11:56 PM