Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default A place for people with more than one hobby or interest (includinggrilling & barbecuing)!

There's a new social community that's specifically for people who have
multiple interests. Along with discussion forums, you'll have your own
personal page with internal e-mail, a blog and a photo gallery. Photos
can be uploaded to your gallery or included in any of the over 80
hobby groups of which you can become a part. In addition, there's a
recipe center with thousands of wonderful recipes from which to
choose. Visit us today at www.hobcommunity.com and get to know others
who have the same hobbies as you. All your hobbies in one place....no
going from group to group to talk about them!
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

> wrote in message
> Visit us today at www.hotstuffcommunity.com and get to know others
> who have the same hobbies as you. All your hobbies in one place....no
> going from group to group to talk about them!

Any time I go to places where people of similar interest gather, there tends
to be a lot of perverts. Do you have a lot of pervs at your place?

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On May 22, 5:36*pm, "Ed Pawlowski" > wrote:
> > wrote in message

> > *Visit us today atwww.hotstuffcommunity.comand get to know others
> > who have the same hobbies as you. *All your hobbies in one place....no
> > going from group to group to talk about them!

> Any time I go to places where people of similar interest gather, there tends
> to be a lot of perverts. *Do you have a lot of pervs at your place?

No, because our group is closed and has moderators, if there are
perverts, they keep their tendencies to themselves and only post
relevant posts. Also, we have a good profanity filter installed so
"bad" words don't get through. It's a safe, fun group of people.
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On May 22, 5:36*pm, "Ed Pawlowski" > wrote:
> > wrote in message

> > *Visit us today atwww.hotstuffcommunity.comand get to know others
> > who have the same hobbies as you. *All your hobbies in one place....no
> > going from group to group to talk about them!

> Any time I go to places where people of similar interest gather, there tends
> to be a lot of perverts. *Do you have a lot of pervs at your place?

Also, it's not hotstuff, it's HOBCOMMUNITY.com, but nice try.
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Sat, 23 May 2009 06:03:40 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

> No, because our group is closed and has moderators, if there are
> perverts, they keep their tendencies to themselves and only post
> relevant posts. Also, we have a good profanity filter installed so
> "bad" words don't get through. It's a safe, fun group of people.

Not my cup of tea, then. So please **** off.
(did your filters catch that?)

-sw

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Sqwertz" > wrote in message
>>> Any time I go to places where people of similar interest gather, there
>>> tends
>>> to be a lot of perverts. Do you have a lot of pervs at your place?

>> Also, it's not hotstuff, it's HOBCOMMUNITY.com, but nice try.

> You're on a roll today, Ed - Two folluwps from a spammer.
>
> -sw

I just want them to feel welcomed and entertained while here.