Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default Reef Men's Stash Sandal

Price:$48.95
Image: http://thediscountguru.info/image.php?id=B001NPEJ4O
Best deal: http://thediscountguru.info/index.php?id=B001NPEJ4O

I bought these for my husband, and he loves them! They seem to run true to size. They have a pocket in the sole that lets you carry keys and a license/credit card. Great for the beach/lake when you don't want to carry a wallet.
I bought these flip-flops for a trip to Hawaii but I also use them when I use our club's pool. I can walk down there with my house key and some cash all in the heels of the thongs. This was especially nice when walking on the beach in Hawaii (then I included a credit card). They are well made and very comfortable, I just wish that they were a little cheaper that the $40 plus price tag, otherwise I would have given them five stars.
My husband loved these sandals! They are comfortable and the pocket in the heel to stash items is helpful. We would recommend them to anyone.
Men's flip-flop with hidden compartment and pen You're so money, baby, but do you even know it? And it's all about the Reef Men's Stash. This timeless flip-flop begins with a texturized rubber outsole that massages the foot, while soft synthetic thong straps hug your foot. But what'll really make you a winner is the hidden compartment at the back of the sole. Simply tear it apart to reveal a Reef pen and a small place to stick the numbers of all those beautiful honeys. Trent Walker would be proud. Padded footbed. Synthetic upper. Nonskid rubber outsole. A Reef original. Men's shoe. Imported.
Aptly named, the Stash from Reef is more than just a sandal. The heel opens up to stow your secret treasures, while the stylish leather-like upper and generously padded footbed will have you looking good and feeling better.

SIMILAR PRODUCTS:

Reef Stash:http://thediscountguru.info/index.php?id=B000NPQAB0
Reef Dram Sandal - Men's:http://thediscountguru.info/index.php?id=B000NXTAQO
Reef Women's Fanning Sandal:http://thediscountguru.info/index.php?id=B001Q3KC6M
Reef Men's Fanning Sandal:http://thediscountguru.info/index.php?id=B001PTHDRS
Reef Men's Fanning Blue Sandal:http://thediscountguru.info/index.php?id=B000Q70K1Q

Teva Men's Cardenas Fisherman Sandal [email protected] Barbecue 0 22-05-2009 05:54 AM
Stash ravenlynne General Cooking 5 09-01-2007 10:20 PM
ko~ Outback Steakhouse® Coral Reef 'Rita ~*~ Bunny ~*~ Recipes 0 26-11-2004 08:30 PM