Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default Ever heard of Gary Wiviott?

What is he up to now?

http://tvwbb.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/frm/f/933108031

and maybe

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/AS...436093/tvwb-20

And some of you knew him when he was just posting here.

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

BOB wrote:
> What is he up to now?
>
> http://tvwbb.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/frm/f/933108031
>
> and maybe
>
> http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/AS...436093/tvwb-20
>
> And some of you knew him when he was just posting here.

He showed up here a month or two ago. For a brief post.

As for the book, I hope he toned it down and discussed *all* the methods
of BBQ other than his own extremely opinionated and highly controversial
method(s) as depicted on his web page.

-sw
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On May 8, 5:14*am, Sqwertz > wrote:
> * BOB wrote:
> > What is he up to now?

> >http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/AS...436093/tvwb-20

aHHHHH-HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

"Gary Wiviott is a barbecue life coach."

On the other hand, if he can make that a paying gig? Wow, fantastic
for him. Still sounds stupid, but for a decent wage I'd hazard that
too. Hell TFM, missed his calling.

"Gary Wiviott is a barbecue life coach."

too funny

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On 8-May-2009, " BOB" > wrote:

> What is he up to now?
>
> http://tvwbb.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/frm/f/933108031
>
> and maybe
>
> http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/AS...436093/tvwb-20
>
> And some of you knew him when he was just posting here.

Even while Gary was posting here, he was spread pretty thin. Gary
is based in Chicago. He has always been highly involved in community
activities, particularly as involves culinary talents. He just got too
busy to continue posting here, although he does still drop in on
rare occasions. There is no doubt that he knows his way around
a smoker pit.

--
Brick WA7ERO (Youth is wasted on young people)

For Gary :) jmcquown[_2_] General Cooking 2 15-09-2016 07:35 PM
Ping: Gary sf[_9_] General Cooking 1 18-02-2015 03:01 PM
ping Gary Ophelia[_9_] General Cooking 10 28-06-2013 09:41 PM
Gary V in NYT Mark Lipton[_1_] Wine 2 09-09-2009 08:34 PM
Gary Who? Bubba[_8_] Barbecue 0 07-05-2009 12:14 AM