Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default Man B Que Rules

I don't know if I've ever posted to this group before but I've lurked
for a long time. Some might recognize me from RFC. I didn't
crosspost because I'm thinking the response will be different. I hope
you have a laugh.

http://www.manbque.com/about/rules.php

Lou
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Lou Decruss > wrote:
> I don't know if I've ever posted to this group before but I've lurked
> for a long time. Some might recognize me from RFC. I didn't
> crosspost because I'm thinking the response will be different. I hope
> you have a laugh.
>
> http://www.manbque.com/about/rules.php

Hey, Lou D. Not sure where I've seen ya, but it sure wasn't r.f.c

Thanks for not xposting!

I've known US vets who served as far back as the Spanish American War.
They are all my heroes! Thank a Veteran and Support Our Troops.
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On 01 Aug 2008 10:38:11 GMT, Nick Cramer >
wrote:

>Lou Decruss > wrote:
>> I don't know if I've ever posted to this group before but I've lurked
>> for a long time. Some might recognize me from RFC. I didn't
>> crosspost because I'm thinking the response will be different. I hope
>> you have a laugh.
>>
>> http://www.manbque.com/about/rules.php

>Hey, Lou D. Not sure where I've seen ya, but it sure wasn't r.f.c

I think it was ABF before att killed it. I'll get a premium server
sooner or later. I've actually noticed myself being more productive
without it. <eg>

>Thanks for not xposting!

My pleasure. Even though the groups would be relevant, the
personalities are quite different.

So I guess you didn't find the rules funny? Did you watch the video?

http://www.manbque.com/look/

Lou
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Lou Decruss > wrote:
> On 01 Aug 2008 10:38:11 GMT, Nick Cramer >
> >Lou Decruss > wrote:
> >> I don't know if I've ever posted to this group before but I've lurked
> >> for a long time. Some might recognize me from RFC. I didn't
> >> crosspost because I'm thinking the response will be different. I hope
> >> you have a laugh.
> >>
> >> http://www.manbque.com/about/rules.php

> >Hey, Lou D. Not sure where I've seen ya, but it sure wasn't r.f.c

> I think it was ABF before att killed it. I'll get a premium server
> sooner or later. I've actually noticed myself being more productive
> without it. <eg>
>
> >Thanks for not xposting!

> My pleasure. Even though the groups would be relevant, the
> personalities are quite different.
>
> So I guess you didn't find the rules funny? Did you watch the video?
>
> http://www.manbque.com/look/

I'm on dialup, Lou. I almost never watch videos online. Maybe one in the
last year. And that was a blood family menber.