Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default Hi to ALL. I just join this group.

Greetings to all http://ltowilla.tripod.com/naked-anime-*******s.html
naked anime *******s
http://ltowilla.tripod.com/anime-*******s-nude.html anime *******s
nude
http://ltowilla.tripod.com/cartoon-a...-*******s.html cartoon
anime young *******s
http://ltowilla.tripod.com/big-boob-anime-*******s.html big boob
anime *******s
http://ltowilla.tripod.com/*******s-anime.html *******s anime
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Dec 17, 9:53 pm, "
> wrote:
> Greetings to allhttp://ltowilla.tripod.com/naked-anime-*******s.html
> naked anime *******s
> http://ltowilla.tripod.com/anime-les...nude.htmlanime *******s
> nude
> http://ltowilla.tripod.com/cartoon-a...ns.htmlcartoon
> anime young *******s
> http://ltowilla.tripod.com/big-boob-...sbians.htmlbig boob
> anime *******s
> http://ltowilla.tripod.com/*******s-anime.html*******s anime

Good morning and thank you for coming. Your posts though are somewhat
off topic although I'm sure the various foods served at the above
sites are hot.
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

perfumeTheMovie wrote:

> Good morning and thank you for coming.

You not only replied to spam (generally pointless) but you quoted all
the spam links. Not a good idea.

Brian

won't shut up.
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Dec 20, 3:32 pm, "Default User" > wrote:
> perfumeTheMovie wrote:
> > Good morning and thank you for coming.

> You not only replied to spam (generally pointless) but you quoted all
> the spam links. Not a good idea.

Who gives a shit you anal retentive dork.

> Brian

> --
> If televison's a babysitter, the Internet is a drunk librarian who
> won't shut up.
> -- Dorothy Gambrell (http://catandgirl.com)

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Dec 20, 12:32 pm, "Default User" > wrote:
> perfumeTheMovie wrote:
> > Good morning and thank you for coming.

> You not only replied to spam (generally pointless) but you quoted all
> the spam links. Not a good idea.
>
> Brian

Are you really trying to talk sense to a troll?

*Plonk* him, you know you want to.

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Tutall wrote:

> On Dec 20, 12:32 pm, "Default User" > wrote:
> > perfumeTheMovie wrote:
> > > Good morning and thank you for coming.

> > You not only replied to spam (generally pointless) but you quoted
> > all the spam links. Not a good idea.
> >
> > Brian

> Are you really trying to talk sense to a troll?
>
> *Plonk* him, you know you want to.

Well, it's against my nature (quit laughing!!), but you talked me into
it.

Brian

won't shut up.
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

perfumeTheMovie wrote:

> Who gives a shit you anal retentive dork.

I don't want to do this, but a random stranger on usenet told me to, so
I have to.

*plonk*

Brian

won't shut up.
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Dec 20, 5:24 pm, "Default User" > wrote:
> perfumeTheMovie wrote:
> > Who gives a shit you anal retentive dork.

> I don't want to do this, but a random stranger on usenet told me to, so
> I have to.
>
> *plonk*
>
> Brian

you're gutless.

> --
> If televison's a babysitter, the Internet is a drunk librarian who
> won't shut up.
> -- Dorothy Gambrell (http://catandgirl.com)

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Steve, can you identify this troll?
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Sqwertz wrote:

> On 20 Dec 2007 22:24:51 GMT, Default User wrote:
>

> > plonk

> Ahhh! That's better! It took you two OT posts, though.

Well, I wasn't going to, but it someone I didn't know suggested it, so
that was good enough for me.

Brian

won't shut up.

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Sqwertz wrote:

> On Fri, 21 Dec 2007 08:44:23 -0800 (PST), Tutall wrote:
>
> > On Dec 20, 2:37*pm, perfumeTheMovie > wrote:
> >
> > Steve, can you identify this troll?

> Default User Brian? Heck, he's been trolling the food group for
> a while now.

Ha ha. Admittedly, you guys are so eager to take bait that almost
anything SEEMS like trolling.

Brian

won't shut up.
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Dec 21, 7:53*pm, Sqwertz > wrote:
> On Fri, 21 Dec 2007 08:44:23 -0800 (PST), Tutall wrote:
> > On Dec 20, 2:37*pm, perfumeTheMovie > wrote:

> > Steve, can you identify this troll?

> Default User Brian? *Heck, he's been trolling the food group for
> a while now.
>
> The other guy is our old friend and Canadian hillbilly, "Willians
> Walker" (Hovdv >) who used to post
> from the Kitchner Public Library outside of Toronto.
>
> -sw

ty, merry christmas Steve.