FoodBanter.com

-   -   You think I'm NOT smoking ribs? (https://www.foodbanter.com/barbecue/135534-you-think-im-not.html)

Bradley V. Stone 22-09-2007 11:18 PM

You think I'm NOT smoking ribs?

LOL!

I couldn't resist. Sorry. In laws are here and what better reason to
make good food and drink beer than smoking some BBs from Sams.

My MIL used to make ribs for Christmas all the time. They were really
good, but not BBQ good. Different good. she's fry them at low temps
rendering the fat, then cook them soaking in BBQ sauce for a few hours.
There were tender, and good, etc. But more like boiled ribs.

So tonight I'm showing them true BBQ.. Different.. hopefully better.