Old 13-09-2007, 11:35 PM posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default Traeger Smoker/Grill

I love the food my sister prepares on her Trager Texas grill/smoker. My
problem is deciding which model to get, the Texas [525 sq in] or the Lil Tex
[371 sq in]. My gas grill is 456 sq in and has always been big enough, and
I seldom use the front six inches anyway because of heat loss. Any comments
to help me decide?

Old 14-09-2007, 01:05 AM posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Sep 13, 5:35 pm, "Harry Moos" wrote:
I love the food my sister prepares on her Trager Texas grill/smoker. My
problem is deciding which model to get, the Texas [525 sq in] or the Lil Tex
[371 sq in]. My gas grill is 456 sq in and has always been big enough, and
I seldom use the front six inches anyway because of heat loss. Any comments
to help me decide?

Get the big one and take the; "Will I have enough cooking space?"
question out of the equation.

Pierre

Old 14-09-2007, 06:50 AM posted to alt.food.barbecue
No Name

"Harry Moos" wrote in message
l.net...
I love the food my sister prepares on her Trager Texas grill/smoker. My
problem is deciding which model to get, the Texas [525 sq in] or the Lil
Tex [371 sq in]. My gas grill is 456 sq in and has always been big enough,
and I seldom use the front six inches anyway because of heat loss. Any
comments to help me decide?

Get the Texas. The Lil Tex is too short if you are doing a full brisket or
other large items, like turkey.

Johnmach

Traeger Grill Temperature Problem [email protected] Barbecue 26 05-03-2018 12:41 AM
Traeger Grill Factory: Barbecue Smoker liukaiyuan Barbecue 1 08-04-2008 06:07 AM
Traeger electric auger smoker mark Barbecue 13 30-05-2007 05:58 PM
Grill/Smoker???? 43fan Barbecue 15 06-12-2005 01:18 AM
Traeger Wood Pellet Grill steve376 Barbecue 10 23-12-2004 01:13 PM