Posted to alt.food.barbecue,alt.binaries.food

Default Tampa BBQ gathering, Aug 11, 2007

August 11 is the date set for a barbecue fan gathering in Tampa. This
event will hopefully allow yet a few more individuals to rub elbows with
others that lurk around the barbecue and food picture newsgroups.
With any luck we'll draw some unique side dishes out of the woodwork
to accompany the dead animal parts that will be the main attraction.
A rough headcount of probable attendees would be nice. Nothing
dampens a food event more then running out of food before the last
guest has even arrived. Delete the spam from my addy to respond.
Google maps does a good job of pinpointing my exact location once
you know the address.
--
Brick(N28", 2.215' - W82", 35.186')
Posted to alt.food.barbecue,alt.binaries.food

"Brick" > wrote in message
> August 11 is the date set for a barbecue fan gathering in Tampa. This
> event will hopefully allow yet a few more individuals to rub elbows with
> others that lurk around the barbecue and food picture newsgroups.
> With any luck we'll draw some unique side dishes out of the woodwork
> to accompany the dead animal parts that will be the main attraction.
> A rough headcount of probable attendees would be nice. Nothing
> dampens a food event more then running out of food before the last
> guest has even arrived. Delete the spam from my addy to respond.
> Google maps does a good job of pinpointing my exact location once
> you know the address.
> --
> Brick(N28", 2.215' - W82", 35.186')

Howard,
Put me Bob and Ginger down.
--
James A. "Big Jim" Whitten

www.lazyq.com

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On 29-Jul-2007, "Big Jim" > wrote:

> "Brick" > wrote in message
> > August 11 is the date set for a barbecue fan gathering in Tampa. This
> > event will hopefully allow yet a few more individuals to rub elbows with
> > others that lurk around the barbecue and food picture newsgroups.
> > With any luck we'll draw some unique side dishes out of the woodwork
> > to accompany the dead animal parts that will be the main attraction.
> > A rough headcount of probable attendees would be nice. Nothing
> > dampens a food event more then running out of food before the last
> > guest has even arrived. Delete the spam from my addy to respond.
> > Google maps does a good job of pinpointing my exact location once
> > you know the address.
> > --
> > Brick(N28", 2.215' - W82", 35.186')

> Howard,
> Put me Bob and Ginger down.
> --
> James A. "Big Jim" Whitten

We'll leave the light on for you.

--
Brick(Enforce the law first; change it later if necessary)