FoodBanter.com

-   -   Burned beyond all recognition (https://www.foodbanter.com/barbecue/126520-burned-beyond-all-recognition.html)

Bluto 17-06-2007 01:00 AM

Burned beyond all recognition

Nah, just shittin' ya. As previously posted, I don't even peek until the
six hour mark on a picnic.

I put it on at 2 Pee emm eee ess tee.

It is now almost ate pee emm eee ess tee.

I won't lie, I took one quick peek. It was so quick I didn't even know what
I was looking at.

In about ate minutes I will look at it and determine if it's done or if it
needs more cookin'.

Y'all c'mon! Gonna be some good eats round here in a bit.

Blutarsky©

Dan 17-06-2007 01:05 AM

Bluto wrote:
> Nah, just shittin' ya. As previously posted, I don't even peek until the
> six hour mark on a picnic.
>
> I put it on at 2 Pee emm eee ess tee.
>
> It is now almost ate pee emm eee ess tee.
>
> I won't lie, I took one quick peek. It was so quick I didn't even know what
> I was looking at.
>
> In about ate minutes I will look at it and determine if it's done or if it
> needs more cookin'.
>

> Y'all c'mon! Gonna be some good eats round here in a bit.
>

> Blutarsky©

What are you smoking? Another picnic or..

Dan

kilikini 17-06-2007 01:47 AM

Dan wrote:
> Bluto wrote:
>> Nah, just shittin' ya. As previously posted, I don't even peek
>> until the six hour mark on a picnic.
>>
>> I put it on at 2 Pee emm eee ess tee.
>>
>> It is now almost ate pee emm eee ess tee.
>>
>> I won't lie, I took one quick peek. It was so quick I didn't even
>> know what I was looking at.
>>
>> In about ate minutes I will look at it and determine if it's done or
>> if it needs more cookin'.
>>

>> Y'all c'mon! Gonna be some good eats round here in a bit.
>>

>> Blutarsky©
>>

> What are you smoking? Another picnic or..
>
> Dan

Yep, yet another picnic. It's a large chunk of meat, too - and I'm not
talking about my husband for a change. :~)

kili

Bluto 17-06-2007 02:09 AM

Dan wrote:

>> Y'all c'mon! Gonna be some good eats round here in a bit.
>>

>> Blutarsky©
>>

> What are you smoking? Another picnic or..
>
> Dan

Still smokin', nigga!

Won't be done by my recent recalculations until about ten pee emm.

You got time, c'mon down. We'll have a ball.

Bluto©

Shawn 17-06-2007 02:19 AM

Bluto wrote:
> Nah, just shittin' ya. As previously posted, I don't even peek until
> the six hour mark on a picnic.
>
> I put it on at 2 Pee emm eee ess tee.
>
> It is now almost ate pee emm eee ess tee.
>
> I won't lie, I took one quick peek. It was so quick I didn't even
> know what I was looking at.
>
> In about ate minutes I will look at it and determine if it's done or
> if it needs more cookin'.
>

> Y'all c'mon! Gonna be some good eats round here in a bit.
>

> Blutarsky©

Go for it Fats. Take us some pitchurs too

Kevin S. Wilson 18-06-2007 04:03 PM

Burned beyond all recognition

On Sat, 16 Jun 2007 21:09:14 -0400, "Bluto"
> wrote:

>Still smokin', nigga!

Racist swine.

Van 19-06-2007 12:35 PM

"Bluto" > wrote in message
> Nah, just shittin' ya. As previously posted, I don't even peek until the
> six hour mark on a picnic.
>
> I put it on at 2 Pee emm eee ess tee.
>
> It is now almost ate pee emm eee ess tee.

> Blutarsky©

DAYM!! I knew central FLA was a little bit country, but I didn't know they
didn't switch over to Daylight Savings Time (deee ess tee)..

Pork sound good, Fats!

van