Posted to rec.food.baking

Default bread making community website

Out of my love of food crafts like bread making i have created a
community website with information
and tools that i hope are useful for beginnners and others alike. I
felt a need
for me to have a place where i could combine the different food hobbies

i do into a single place. I have attempted to create useful tools and i

endevour on a daily basis to add helpful information for everyone. The
website also contains a forums section where all food crafts can be
discussed together. I felt there were alot of common threads between
the major food crafts and that is why the site is not dedicated to one
item like bread making alone.

The website is...
http://www.foodartisan.net/

To use the tools the site requires registration so things like projects

can be saved on a user level. Registration is free and requires only an

email(for forums), a username and a password.

Thank you for taking the time to even read this post, and any
suggestions are always welcome.
Nogoer

Posted to rec.food.baking

nogoer wrote:
> Out of my love of food crafts like bread making i have created a
> community website with information
> and tools that i hope are useful for beginnners and others alike.
>
> The website is...
> http://www.foodartisan.net/

Looks like a good start! I like the structure and format.
As recipes and posts fill in, it should be a useful information site...
And, you don't appear to be trying to sell anything! :{)

Dave
Posted to rec.food.baking

Dave Bell wrote:
> nogoer wrote:
> > Out of my love of food crafts like bread making i have created a
> > community website with information
> > and tools that i hope are useful for beginnners and others alike.
> >
> > The website is...
> > http://www.foodartisan.net/

> Looks like a good start! I like the structure and format.
> As recipes and posts fill in, it should be a useful information site...
> And, you don't appear to be trying to sell anything! :{)
>
> Dave

Thanks for the nice comments!

I built it trying to help myself have a place where i could keep all my
food projects together. Its so hard trying to gather info on bread and
cheese and everything else. I wished there was a place that had good
info all in one place.

and....no i am not and will not be selling anything.