Posted to rec.food.baking

Default Great Web site to search for all your Cooking and Recipes sites

I just came across a web site that lets you search all kinds of cooking
and recipe sites.
Great place to start a search for all your cooking and recipe links.
Has a lot of search
words to start your searches

Don

http://www.finestcooking.com

Posted to rec.food.baking

On 2 Feb 2006 19:42:54 -0800, "donbenn" > wrote:

>I just came across a web site that lets you search all kinds of cooking
>and recipe sites.

Huh. Whois says you *own* the site. Must be kinda stupid if you've
only just come across your own domain.

serene
Posted to rec.food.baking

serene wrote:
> On 2 Feb 2006 19:42:54 -0800, "donbenn" > wrote:
>
>>I just came across a web site that lets you search all kinds of cooking
>>and recipe sites.

> Huh. Whois says you *own* the site. Must be kinda stupid if you've
> only just come across your own domain.

<LOL> One little poke and the air leaks out and he flies around the room
like a desperate balloon...

Pastorio
Posted to rec.food.baking

"serene" > wrote in message
> On 2 Feb 2006 19:42:54 -0800, "donbenn" > wrote:
>
>>I just came across a web site that lets you search all kinds of cooking
>>and recipe sites.

> Huh. Whois says you *own* the site. Must be kinda stupid if you've
> only just come across your own domain.

You would be surprised at how often this happens! I guess it is like
discovering siblings that you didn't know existed living a couple blocks
away from your home.

Posted to rec.food.baking

Vox Humana wrote:
> "serene" > wrote
>
>>On 2 Feb 2006 19:42:54 -0800, "donbenn" > wrote:
>>
>>>I just came across a web site that lets you search all kinds of cooking
>>>and recipe sites.

>>Huh. Whois says you *own* the site. Must be kinda stupid if you've
>>only just come across your own domain.

> You would be surprised at how often this happens! I guess it is like
> discovering siblings that you didn't know existed living a couple blocks
> away from your home.

You said it. All along, I thought I was an only child, well except for
my sisters. Then one day, POW, there I was looking into the
excruciatingly handsome face of my identical twin. After a little
conversation, it was established we had the same parents, went to the
same schools at the same time, vacationed with grandparents at the same
time - and we never knew it. Musta been in different rooms or something.

No, seriously...

Pastorio

Posted to rec.food.baking

Bob (this one) wrote:
> Vox Humana wrote:

>>> Huh. Whois says you *own* the site. Must be kinda stupid if you've
>>> only just come across your own domain.

>> You would be surprised at how often this happens! I guess it is like
>> discovering siblings that you didn't know existed living a couple
>> blocks away from your home.

> You said it. All along, I thought I was an only child, well except for
> my sisters. Then one day, POW, there I was looking into the
> excruciatingly handsome face of my identical twin. After a little
> conversation, it was established we had the same parents, went to the
> same schools at the same time, vacationed with grandparents at the same
> time - and we never knew it. Musta been in different rooms or something.
>
> No, seriously...
>
> Pastorio

A man stumbles up to the only other patron in a bar and asks if he could
buy him a drink.
"Why of course", comes the reply.
The first man then asks: "Where are you from?"
"I'm from Ireland", replies the second man.
The first man responds: "You don't say, I'm from Ireland too! Let's have
another round to Ireland."
"Of Course", replies the second man.
Curious, the first man then asks: "Where in Ireland are you from?"
"Dublin", comes the reply.
"I can't believe it", says the first man. "I'm from Dublin too! Let's
have another drink to Dublin."
"Of course", replies the second man.
Curiosity again strikes and the first man asks: "What school did you go to?"
"Saint Mary's", replies the second man. "I graduated in '62."
"This is unbelievable!", the first man says. "I went to Saint Mary's and
I graduated in '62, too!"

About that time in comes one of the regulars and sits down at the bar.
"What's been going on?", he asks the bartender.
"Nothing much," replies the bartender. "The O'Malley twins are drunk again."

Or, the closely related:

Maurice and Isaac found themselves sitting next to each other in a New
York bar. After a while, Maurice looks at Isaac and says, "I can't help
but think, from listening to you, that you're from Israel."
Isaac responds proudly, "I am!"
Maurice says, "So am I! And where might you be from?"
Isaac answers, "I'm from Jerusalem."
Maurice responds, "So am I! And where did you live?"
Isaac says, "A lovely little area two miles east of King David's Hotel.
Not too far from the old city"
Maurice says, "Unbelievable! What school did you attend?"
Isaac answers, "Well, I attended Yeshiva University."
Maurice gets really excited, and says, "And so did I. Tell me, what year
did you graduate?"
Isaac answers, "I graduated in 1984."
Maurice exclaims, "Amazing! This is Berschert. Hashem wanted us to meet!
I can hardly believe our good luck at winding up in the same bar
tonight. Can you believe it, I graduated from Yeshiva University in 1984
also."
About this time, Moishe enters the bar, sits down, and orders a beer.
The bartender walks over to him shaking his head & mutters, "It's going
to be a long night tonight, the Goldberg twins are drunk again."