LIMEYNO1

Default Wen Software Easy Recipe Deluxe

Excuse me for X posting, but I wanted to let as many of my friends as
possible know the situation with this company.

I purchased ERD last year and from the beginning I had problems with bugs in
the program. My daughter also bought it and she has the same problems. It
will not export recipes. All I get are headers and footers. It won't email
using my correct email address, it changes it to dot net.

I have contacted quite a few times and although
they reply if they can fix my problem, they have never replied concerning
the bug in the program.

Just letting everyone know that they are not all they say they are.

--
Helen

Thanks be unto God for His wonderful gift:
Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God
is the object of our faith; the only faith that
saves is faith in Him

<>< ><>
www.peagramfamily.com
http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/