~patches~

Default Hi, Ok to Join in?

I see a few familiar faces here is it ok to join in? My interests are
basically anything food related. My baking skills include pastries,
roasts, meatloaf, cookies, pies, and just about anything that will fit
in the oven during the cooler months or the bbq during hot months.
Vox Humana

"~patches~" > wrote in message
> I see a few familiar faces here is it ok to join in? My interests are
> basically anything food related. My baking skills include pastries,
> roasts, meatloaf, cookies, pies, and just about anything that will fit
> in the oven during the cooler months or the bbq during hot months.

Sure. Jump in.

Wayne Boatwright

On Fri 16 Sep 2005 12:43:41p, ~patches~ wrote in rec.food.baking:

> I see a few familiar faces here is it ok to join in? My interests are
> basically anything food related. My baking skills include pastries,
> roasts, meatloaf, cookies, pies, and just about anything that will fit
> in the oven during the cooler months or the bbq during hot months.

You don't need to ask. You're already a great contributor in rfc. Welcome!

--
Wayne Boatwright *¿*