Edward M. Kennedy

Default There is nothing better on this Earth than Papa John's Pizza

"Ralph Kennedy" > wrote

> > Any Pizza shop in Jersey >>> any pizza shop in Phoenix.

> Hey dumnass--if an Italian guy in New Jersey
> decides to pack up his ovens and move to Phoenix,
> how come suddenly his pizza isn't good anymore.

The crust dries out too much.

> Thanks in advance.

Welcome from the past.

--Tedward

J@mes

Never WAS anygood!
"Edward M. Kennedy" > wrote in message
> "Ralph Kennedy" > wrote
>
> > > Any Pizza shop in Jersey >>> any pizza shop in Phoenix.

> > Hey dumnass--if an Italian guy in New Jersey
> > decides to pack up his ovens and move to Phoenix,
> > how come suddenly his pizza isn't good anymore.

> The crust dries out too much.
>
> > Thanks in advance.

> Welcome from the past.
>
> --Tedward

dwacon

"Jay Furr" > wrote in message
> "BILLY GURLEY" > wrote in
> :
>
>> There is nothing better on this Earth than Papa John's Pizza except
>> for all other Pizzas.

I used to love Little Caesar's back in the day. Do they even still exist?

--
I made magic once. Now, the sofa is gone...
http://www.dwacon.com

LynneA

" dwacon" > wrote in message

> "Jay Furr" > wrote in message
>> "BILLY GURLEY" > wrote in
>> :
>>
>>> There is nothing better on this Earth than Papa John's Pizza except
>>> for all other Pizzas.

> I used to love Little Caesar's back in the day. Do they even still exist?
>

> --
> I made magic once. Now, the sofa is gone...
> http://www.dwacon.com

Yep, at least here in SD they do.

Lynne A

BILLY GURLEY

Well Let's see now, I do a lot of traveling but this is just where I settled
after my military career ended, which took me quite literally around the
world. I have been from England, Scotland, Germany, Spain, Italy, Turkey,
Iraq, Saudi, South East Asia, as well as in this country, Michigan,
Illinois, Texas x 2, New Mexico, California x3, South Carolina x (too many
to count), Florida x (also too many to count), Virginia (ditto), and Last
but not least New York x4.

So how much more do you think I need to get around? I mean I am planning on
a trip to Arizona in the near future, as well as a Caribbean trip next
spring, Maybe that will better suit you for my "getting around a bit".

You really should not pre-judge before you know all of the facts.

--
Billy Gurley
Home PC Repair

"Jay Furr" > wrote in message
> "BILLY GURLEY" > wrote in
> :
>
>> There is nothing better on this Earth than Papa John's Pizza except
>> for all other Pizzas.
>>
>> --
>> Billy Gurley
>> Home PC Repair
>> Sanford, NC
>> FAX: 919-718-0381
>>

> Look, dude, you're posting from the BRICK CAPITAL OF THE WORLD.
> Perspective on world affairs is obviously not something that residents of
> your fair city have in spades. Get back to us when you've been around a
> bit.
>

> --
> "I wish people who had trouble communicating would just shut up."
> -- Tom Lehrer

http://www.livejournal.com/users/jayfurr/

Jay Furr

"BILLY GURLEY" > wrote in
news
> Well Let's see now, I do a lot of traveling but this is just where I
> settled after my military career ended, which took me quite literally
> around the world. I have been from England, Scotland, Germany, Spain,
> Italy, Turkey, Iraq, Saudi, South East Asia, as well as in this
> country, Michigan, Illinois, Texas x 2, New Mexico, California x3,
> South Carolina x (too many to count), Florida x (also too many to
> count), Virginia (ditto), and Last but not least New York x4.
>
> So how much more do you think I need to get around? I mean I am
> planning on a trip to Arizona in the near future, as well as a
> Caribbean trip next spring, Maybe that will better suit you for my
> "getting around a bit".
>
> You really should not pre-judge before you know all of the facts.

I know this fact: you chose the BRICK CAPITAL OF THE WORLD, out of all the
possible spots on the planet, to hang your shingle. Don't tell me it was
the proximity to the House In The Horseshoe State Historic Site that swayed
your decision.

--
"I wish people who had trouble communicating would just shut up."
-- Tom Lehrer

http://www.livejournal.com/users/jayfurr/
tsr3

Sorry--can't agree with you--the Papa John's around here is lame as all
get out.

But....Mellow Mushroom rocks!!

BILLY GURLEY

Well out of every state I have been to, this is the only one, maybe South Carolina, where has all of the thing I enjoy. The mountains 4 hours to the west, The beach three hours to the east, Charlotte 2 hours to the Southwest, The research triangle Park 45 minutes north, and I am in the perfect place for starting a Computer Servicing and Consulting business that caters to the public above businesses. I make good money while furthering my studies, have a good business plan that is working like clockwork, I am in an area that I am starting to buy property in Harnett County where it is SOOOO cheap and after building or clearing the resale value soars. What more can I ask for?

--
Billy Gurley
Home PC Repair

"Jay Furr" > wrote in message ...
> "BILLY GURLEY" > wrote in
> news >
>> Well Let's see now, I do a lot of traveling but this is just where I
>> settled after my military career ended, which took me quite literally
>> around the world. I have been from England, Scotland, Germany, Spain,
>> Italy, Turkey, Iraq, Saudi, South East Asia, as well as in this
>> country, Michigan, Illinois, Texas x 2, New Mexico, California x3,
>> South Carolina x (too many to count), Florida x (also too many to
>> count), Virginia (ditto), and Last but not least New York x4.
>>
>> So how much more do you think I need to get around? I mean I am
>> planning on a trip to Arizona in the near future, as well as a
>> Caribbean trip next spring, Maybe that will better suit you for my
>> "getting around a bit".
>>
>> You really should not pre-judge before you know all of the facts.

> I know this fact: you chose the BRICK CAPITAL OF THE WORLD, out of all the
> possible spots on the planet, to hang your shingle. Don't tell me it was
> the proximity to the House In The Horseshoe State Historic Site that swayed
> your decision.
>
> --
> "I wish people who had trouble communicating would just shut up."
> -- Tom Lehrer

http://www.livejournal.com/users/jayfurr/

J@mes

They exist, but they're not like they used to be