Jim Rutledge

Default last message typo

uhhh, one too many its in the last message ?

We are looking into adding more functions
to make the Eggs-Actor timer even more useful for cooks.

Jim Rutledge

uhhh, one too many its in the last message ?

We are looking into adding more functions
to make the Eggs-Actor timer even more useful for cooks.

Eric Jorgensen

On Sat, 26 Mar 2005 14:20:59 GMT
"Jim Rutledge" > wrote:

> uhhh, one too many its in the last message ?
>

> We are looking into adding more functions
> to make the Eggs-Actor timer even more useful for cooks.

Please go away. Your product is silly and worthless.
Eric Jorgensen

On Sat, 26 Mar 2005 14:20:59 GMT
"Jim Rutledge" > wrote:

> uhhh, one too many its in the last message ?
>

> We are looking into adding more functions
> to make the Eggs-Actor timer even more useful for cooks.

Please go away. Your product is silly and worthless.
Jim Rutledge

If You dont want it , that is fine with me . I have had several downloads in
the last few days. And a few have thanked me for downloading it. Being a
programmer , I have downloaded ALOT
of developement software off the net by hearing it from newsgroups like this
since 1991 when I first got on. No Need for you to be so RUDE to anyone,
especially on Easter.. !!!!

!!!!!