FoodBanter.com

-   -   Looking for noninstant nonfat dry milk (https://www.foodbanter.com/baking/56798-looking-noninstant-nonfat-dry.html)

[email protected] 16-03-2005 12:02 AM

Looking for noninstant nonfat dry milk

Several of our bread recipes include nonfat noninstant dry milk powder.
I used to be able to purchase it from any of several natural food
stores in my area, but now they all either don't carry it or can't get
it. So far I haven't found anything online either. Can instant nonfat
dry milk be substituted? If so, at what ratio. Or, if anyone knows
where I can get it online, I'd appreciate the address.

Thanks.

--Dave