Juanita Amundson

Default parfaits

Hi my name is Juanita and I am an avid baker. I have bought some nice
set of 4 parfait glasses but don't have a recipe to make with them. I
hope you all good help me. Also the other problem I have and how to
explain it is my boyfriend doesn't know what a parfait is? If you all
have a recipe for parfaits please email it to me and share with the
group. Make an easy one because other stuff I have tried to make can't
find the ingredients for as of yet. Thanks for you help.

Dave Bell

Juanita Amundson wrote:
> Hi my name is Juanita and I am an avid baker. I have bought some nice
> set of 4 parfait glasses but don't have a recipe to make with them. I
> hope you all good help me. Also the other problem I have and how to
> explain it is my boyfriend doesn't know what a parfait is? If you all
> have a recipe for parfaits please email it to me and share with the
> group. Make an easy one because other stuff I have tried to make can't
> find the ingredients for as of yet. Thanks for you help.

Hey, it's easy - parfait gots layers!!
jacqui{JB}

"Dave Bell" > wrote in message

> Hey, it's easy - parfait gots layers!!

Anyone else having a Shrek moment?

-j
"Ogres are like onions ..."

Ace

> Hi my name is Juanita and I am an avid baker. I have bought some nice
> set of 4 parfait glasses but don't have a recipe to make with them. I
> hope you all good help me. Also the other problem I have and how to
> explain it is my boyfriend doesn't know what a parfait is? If you all
> have a recipe for parfaits please email it to me and share with the
> group. Make an easy one because other stuff I have tried to make can't
> find the ingredients for as of yet. Thanks for you help.

These recipes will get you started --->

http://www.cooksrecipes.com/desserts...essert-recipes.
html
Dave Bell

jacqui{JB} wrote:
> "Dave Bell" > wrote in message
>

>>Hey, it's easy - parfait gots layers!!

> Anyone else having a Shrek moment?
>
> -j
> "Ogres are like onions ..."

Ya gotta love Donkey...

Dave

Tiramisu Parfaits WindyCityPrince Recipes (moderated) 0 04-10-2008 02:20 PM
Tiramisu Parfaits Beth Layman Recipes (moderated) 0 09-09-2005 04:56 AM
BRANDIED PEACH PARFAITS yankeegrL425 Recipes 0 04-08-2005 07:38 AM
Margarita Parfaits Duckie ® Recipes 0 20-07-2005 02:04 AM
Valentine Parfaits Cindy Hartlin Recipes 0 16-01-2004 02:41 AM