D.Currie

Default Breadstick Pan

While I was Christmas shopping I saw a breadstick pan (not cornstick) and
afterwards, I can't remember where I saw it, now that I want to buy it for
me. I've been back to every store I went to, and I've looked through all of
the catalogs I have around.

I've come close: I've found commercial breadstick pans that won't fit in my
oven, and I've tracked down one manufacturer (Chicago Metallic) who has
discontinued that item.

King Arthur Flour used to sell them, but they've discontinued them.

Yeah, I know I can make breadsticks on a regular pan, but the breadstick pan
would have resulted in nice, round sticks instead of flat on the bottom.

I've looked at eBay and I've googled. I've called several bakeware
manufacturers and I've gone to the local restaurant supply store. Can't find
anyone who has them, new or used.

Anybody got any ideas, or better yet, does anyone have one that they aren't
using that they'd be willing to sell? They must have been discontinued
recently, if I saw them just before Christmas, so if there's a store near
you that has one left over, I'd gladly buy it and pay for your shipping and
trouble.

My last option is going to be buying the industrial sized one and cutting it
in half.

--
Donna