Old 19-12-2004, 12:11 PM

Default food forum

Hello Foodlovers

I have built a new food forum and blog website.

Share recipes, create a blog etc..
C'mon and check it out!
http://www.goodfoodforum.com

regards

Glutton

Old 19-12-2004, 04:35 PM
Eric Jorgensen

On 19 Dec 2004 04:11:41 -0800
wrote:

Hello Foodlovers

I have built a new food forum and blog website.

Share recipes, create a blog etc..
C'mon and check it out!
http://www.goodfoodforum.com

I hope I'm the first to say, go shove your website where the sun doesn't
shine, spammer!

Yes, you are a spammer. Doubtless your site carries banner ads, which
are a source of revenue for you, but only if you can drive traffic to it.
So go suck an egg.

Old 19-12-2004, 06:11 PM
Dave Bell

Eric Jorgensen wrote:

On 19 Dec 2004 04:11:41 -0800
wrote:

Hello Foodlovers

I have built a new food forum and blog website.

Share recipes, create a blog etc..
C'mon and check it out!
http://www.goodfoodforum.com

I hope I'm the first to say, go shove your website where the sun doesn't
shine, spammer!

Yes, you are a spammer. Doubtless your site carries banner ads, which
are a source of revenue for you, but only if you can drive traffic to it.
So go suck an egg.

Have you tried it ("Doubtless..."), or are you too paranoid to check out
something new, before making an idiot of yourself in public?

I *did* look, and it's a sharp, professionally laid out forum site, with
no ads that I can see. Haven't drilled in to see how the content is, but
it's neither a Spam site, nor a sharp-tongued spoiler...

Dave
Old 19-12-2004, 06:11 PM
Dave Bell

Old 19-12-2004, 06:28 PM
Eric Jorgensen

On Sun, 19 Dec 2004 18:11:18 GMT
Dave Bell wrote:

Eric Jorgensen wrote:

On 19 Dec 2004 04:11:41 -0800
wrote:

Hello Foodlovers

I have built a new food forum and blog website.

Share recipes, create a blog etc..
C'mon and check it out!
http://www.goodfoodforum.com

I hope I'm the first to say, go shove your website where the sun
doesn't
shine, spammer!

Yes, you are a spammer. Doubtless your site carries banner ads,
which
are a source of revenue for you, but only if you can drive traffic to
it. So go suck an egg.

Have you tried it ("Doubtless..."), or are you too paranoid to check out
something new, before making an idiot of yourself in public?

No, I'm just a hard core cynic.

I *did* look, and it's a sharp, professionally laid out forum site, with
no ads that I can see. Haven't drilled in to see how the content is, but
it's neither a Spam site, nor a sharp-tongued spoiler...

Happy for you. No thanks.
Old 19-12-2004, 06:28 PM
Eric Jorgensen

On Sun, 19 Dec 2004 18:11:18 GMT
Dave Bell wrote:

Food Forum Xerius General 0 18-06-2007 04:14 AM
food forum [email protected] Mexican Cooking 0 19-12-2004 12:24 PM
food forum [email protected] Historic 0 19-12-2004 12:09 PM
new food forum [email protected] Tea 0 14-12-2004 01:50 PM
new food forum [email protected] Tea 0 14-12-2004 01:49 PM