Spoons

Default How to store Meringue Cookies?????

Hi all,

I just made some meringue cookies and I was wondering if someone can tell me
what's the best way to store them? In a ziplock bag or in a plastic
container.

Thanks
SPOONS

Vox Humana

"Spoons" > wrote in message
> Hi all,
>
> I just made some meringue cookies and I was wondering if someone can tell

me
> what's the best way to store them? In a ziplock bag or in a plastic
> container.
>
> Thanks
> SPOONS

Put them in a hard plastic, glass, or metal container. Separate the layer
with wax paper and store at room temperature. It is really important to
keep them away from humidity or they will get sticky. Make sure the
container can be sealed. If you have access to some silica gel, you could
make a sachet and put it in the container to absorb moisture.