aware105

Default Help Research Students - Complete a Survey, Win Prizes

We are a group of University of Michigan graduate students conducting
research on consumer shopping habits. As part of this research, we have a
very short survey, and we need to get as many responses as we can. To thank
you for your help, we will be drawing at random three respondents to receive
$50 and $25 gift certificates to amazon.com. Your answers will remain
completely anonymous, and we will not distribute your information to anyone
else. Please help us out. Our survey is located he

http://www.hrgems.com/guests/user_ma...ssword=W393XRM

Thank you very much for your help with our study.