Ralf Dieholt

Default Heat from oven damaged my brain

I was a professional baker, but now 90% of my brain has been baked and
I cannot work anymore.

So beware, ovens may bake your brain !
Pennyaline

"Eric Jorgensen" wrote:
> Maybe just nicely toasted.

"Fried" seems to fit, too.

Ognir

is this serious?
"Ralf Dieholt" > wrote in message
om...
> I was a professional baker, but now 90% of my brain has been baked and
> I cannot work anymore.
>
> So beware, ovens may bake your brain !

zerkanX

On Sun, 22 Feb 2004 14:20:27 -0800, Roy Basan wrote:

> In fact I had seen women bakers who think that normal oven
> heat radiaton make them infertile ....Which is wrong;

....[ insert standard bun pun here ] ...
Kim Grauballe

No (one hopes ).
But if you sort of diregard the original post,and look at the subsequent
comments, it gives a bit of light relief. A recent comment of mine on
alt.bread.recipes, equaly valid on this group:
You are, not only, able to find inumerable recipes and advice ( at times
almost overwhelming ) on a pletora of baking related ( sometimes completely
unrelated ) subjects, but, if so inclined, to immerse yourself in the ever
flowing undercurrent of irony, sarcasm, inuendo and repartee (not to mention
pure poetry ) wich constitutes a minor, but absolutely significant, part of
this site.

Kim