Posted to rec.food.baking

Default need help with my Cinnamon roll dough

I have been making Cinnamon buns for about 2 years now. the problem I
have is all of my dough recipes have the following problems, they get
stale within 8hrs, the dough is bread like, I have yet to get a dough
like a good bakery shop, I have tried a lot of recipes some dough
recipes containing vanilla pudding mix, some using white or yellow cake
mix. I was using bread flour as some recipes call for, but been have
better luck with all purpose flour. but still there is something missing
in my dough to get the fluffy soft texture as bakery shops get, any
ideas to improve my cinnamon buns. I don't have my recipe in front of
me, but it has milk, eggs, butter, sugar, salt IDY.

Chet