FoodBanter.com

-   -   Do you try for new receipes? (https://www.foodbanter.com/baking/407921-do-you-try-new.html)

Amruta 30-05-2011 09:41 AM

Do you try for new receipes?

Joy of cooking..!! Especially when, trying for new receipes and get
good comments for it. Everyone gets bored with same
taste and same receipes, so change is needed. Many poeple love to try
new receipe everyday. But its not case with everybody.
How frequently you try new receipes? or do you try it or not?
http://www.pollpotato.com/100447_Do_..._new_receipes?

Thanks.

jimmyleo 30-05-2011 05:39 PM

I also try for new foods when i sick off eating same foods daily, but making new type of foods can be tiring sometimes

Zara M 08-08-2011 02:43 PM

I try new recipes if usual food tastes boring.I meant by recipes that are already tried by many people. I'm not that experimental when it comes to food because my sibling may not like it that it may end up in garbage bin. And I only experiment depending on my mood because it really affects the taste when I'm not happy.

joe_sampson21 15-08-2011 12:00 PM

I every try to make something new in the section of rices
its my weakness and first love to eat

corriejame09 06-09-2011 06:50 AM

Yes i am very much interesting in baking and cooking
so i try new recipes recently i have make fruit cake ,it was so tasty...

Morris123 21-09-2011 02:10 PM

Yeah I like to try new recipes and I always in search of good new recipes specially in baking and recipes of chicken. I joined this forum only to find some new recipes about baking.

haleymcadams1 21-09-2011 05:09 PM

Sometimes spicing up your regular recipe is the answer to all those who are bored with the same stuff. My boyfriend is the one who cooks well, I'm just a foodie that loves to eat all his works. There are times that he change a common recipe by adding or changing the ingredients.

mmw2008 10-12-2011 08:15 PM

I love trying new recipes, especially challenging ones.
I try to variet when i have time.